1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

New Muppet Shirts/tees at Forever 21

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Oct 5, 2011.

1. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

2. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

I've also seen tees with Fozzie and Gonzo. :p haha

3. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Sooo going to buy the Beaker and nerd Kermit one tomorrow. Yes, I know they're "girls shirts"...most the clothes I get at thrift stores are in the women's section. That Beaker shirt is way too flippin glorious

DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I love the concept of a Beaker shirt where he's posing in his "retractable turtle" fear position...but the way the artist drew it, it looks like he's wearing a bandana if you don't look closely enough.

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

7. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Haha I have that one too! Except mine got a hole in it. :sigh:

8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

JEEZ! Now I know what's wrong. I confused Forever 21 with Rue 21. I dunno about Forever, but Rue always has a selection of guy's clothes. They have Muppet stuff time to time.

I was about to complain about how these are girls only shirts when, again, I confused the store with another.

9. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

That's awesome! Making things work never fails xD! Also, that short girls sizes part excites me b/c I'M A SHORT GIRL :excited: I'm going to my local Forever 21 tomorrow, in hopes of finding the shirt with Fozzie on it, the shirt with Animal on it and if I'm lucky the Beaker t-shirt!

10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

hmmmm i know a few friends who asre getting strict muppet tshirt gifts for christmas

11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Strict Muppet tshirt gifts...sounds like shirts featuring Sam the Eagle

12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh thanks. I wore that to this big indie dance club in San Francisco last night and so many people loved it. Usually Muppet shirts are just a photo or standard stock art, and you rarely see Beaker shirts so I had to get it. Aw, yeah I'm a 6'1 big guy so im surprised i even managed to get it on. But yeah I love modifying and customizing stuff