1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet Show Watches

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Luke, May 17, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Definately pricey for a product that looks like it should come in a plastic bubble at a candy machine.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks Phil, I must have missed it on the forum - i had been looking for a press release or something like that.
  5. Muppet Labs

Muppet Labs Guest

Hello,

I posted that I was going to a fossil store that they have in the Boston area regarding the 25th anniversary Muppet watch and they didn't have them in yet but were expecting them by mid-summer.....I personally like the the watch that everyone is talking about for the simple reason that it isn't flashy and so I plan on buying one.....I haven't seen any of the other three Muppet watches that people have been reporting but so far I like the one that I have seen.

Bye,

Todd
  6. Thog

Thog New Member

Where is the Fossil store in Boston? I work down on Boylston St. Above FAO. Is it around this area?

Dan
  7. Muppet Labs

Muppet Labs Guest

Hi Dan,

The store is in Chestnut Hill....Hope this helps.

Bye,

Todd