New Muppet Show!!!

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
What is with this new muppet show I've been hearing about. It was supposed to be on FOX this year but I havnt heard of anything else about it. If u have anymore info let me know. PLEEAZZE. It be awesome to see it come back :cool:

Ryan

Reaction score
DR. TEETH said:
What is with this new muppet show I've been hearing about. It was supposed to be on FOX this year but I havnt heard of anything else about it. If u have anymore info let me know. PLEEAZZE. It be awesome to see it come back :cool:
We have no current info on the show, but a press release has been made whcih can be found at www.toughpigs.com. We have no info yet, so "PLEEAZZE" don't make it sound like you do with the title ("New Muppet Show!!") It's been happening a lot here and getting a little annoying.

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
thanks ryan for the info and sorry about the subject. but if anyone else finds out anything else about it post it here :cool:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
It might not be dead yet, we heard about "The Tick" and "Greg the Bunny" for ages before they eventually showed up on Fox. Shame they didn't stick around longer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth, you made my haert jump into my mouth with that subject!!! :eek:

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
this may be off the subject but how do u get those picutres on the side of ur message. u know under ur name?

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
... well lets move on then. What do u think the new muppet show will be like. What do u suggest would be good to have in there? :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I hope that he new Muppet Show incorperates old and new Muppets to create a rare mix. It should have say, Pepe next to Beau and Bobo interactiong with Timmy Monster and DogLion.