New Muppet stuff at $1 stores & new wave of mall stuff!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ooh Ooh! I'll be Cantus!

*gets tomato to the face*

That always seems to happen..:frown:

Anyways, I haven't been in my local Hot Topics lately, but I will keep an eye out in the image of our mall-hawk Cory. By the way, a person made me a shirt that is about the same quality as the Kermit/Vincent Price Fangs shirt. Not official Henson release I know, but it is amazingly good quality and it only cost me $17. Bang Bang!

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Anyways, I haven't been in my local Hot Topics lately, but I will keep an eye out in the image of our mall-hawk Cory. By the way, a person made me a shirt that is about the same quality as the Kermit/Vincent Price Fangs shirt. Not official Henson release I know, but it is amazingly good quality and it only cost me $17. Bang Bang!<<<

Coolness! Custom made Muppet stuff is always the best. I wear proudly my Jamie designed Phil/Cindy produced Beaker pin in stride. My mom calls me the Northern Californian representitive of Muppet Central:wink: hehe(Just the other day I was telling about MC to a hot topic worker) But yeah, I relaly enjoyed making custom Muppet figurines for people and other stuff. Fun!

And heh, yeah *guilty* I am a mall rat!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, I feel ya Cory. I get a feeling like I'm taking something away from the Henson company, but I mean if they don't make a Cantus shirt, what the *heck* am I supposed to do?! I wear mine with pride. I actually initially bought it so I could wear it to Muppetfest so everyone would know who I am :big_grin:

Ooh Ooh, can I be the South Florida MC Rep.? :big_grin: hehe

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
cantus:

Sunny greetings Matt!

>>>Heh, I feel ya Cory. I get a feeling like I'm taking something away from the Henson company, but I mean if they don't make a Cantus shirt, what the *heck* am I supposed to do?!

Exactly! It's all about being creative. Due to the lack of non main 5 merchandise or FR items, it's good to see people do customs and get creative, it is up to the fans to fill in the voids. I myself made a variety of Muppet movie parodies in response to JHC no longer doing them for the calendars. Ive also done a variety of other Muppet related stuff(like Smig I also do great Muppet illustrations) I'd like to do more multi media stuff but I need a computer for that. I still do custom Muppet figure customs for people's birthdays now and then(Im gonna do a Joe the Armadillo figurine for my Mom's bday next week) So customs are good!

>>I wear mine with pride. I actually initially bought it so I could wear it to Muppetfest so everyone would know who I am <<<

Excellent idea! I myself am trying to get ahold of a MV3D beaker coat to wear at Muppetfest. I also have Pepe's outfit to wear, just need to sew on two extra arm sleeves:wink: I still wanna make a Meeptrix tshirt to wear at Muppetfets next year. Cantw ait to see ya there man!

Ooh Ooh, can I be the South Florida MC Rep.? hehe<<<<

sure! I consider myself one of the N californian reps(or leats the one above sf) hehe

Good to see such creativity and ideas abound!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:smile:

I'm also actively looking for an MV3D coat..I'm sure there is some cast member out there who has one for sale. They are so very cool looking.

<<Excellent idea! I myself am trying to get ahold of a MV3D beaker coat to wear at Muppetfest. I also have Pepe's outfit to wear, just need to sew on two extra arm sleeves I still wanna make a Meeptrix tshirt to wear at Muppetfets next year. Cantw ait to see ya there man!>>

Heh, a Pepe costume? That I gotta see! Yeah, it'll be nice to meet you too man. Were very alike from what I've read and when we've spoken. Its just us MC youngesters and that new age thinking I guess :smile:

Yaaay! I will start acting out my representitive duties next time I'm at the mall. :smile: Rock n Roll.

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm also actively looking for an MV3D coat..I'm sure there is some cast member out there who has one for sale. They are so very cool looking.
<<<

Hehe, well there are people on MC and off that have one, and Im always on ebay...so hopefully with the right amount of money and luck someone will get in touch with you. For me, Beaker is my fave character and I would love to cosplay as ol Beakie for one day at MF2003.

>>>Heh, a Pepe costume? That I gotta see! <<<

Yes. In human guy size, I have the *exact* hooded blue sweater and lime green shirt he has. Just with pants, hehe All I need is to add an additional 2 arm sleeves, and make a antennae hat or something for it. I wanna dress as Beaker for one day, and Pepe the next!

Yeah, it'll be nice to meet you too man. Were very alike from what I've read and when we've spoken. Its just us MC youngesters and that new age thinking I guess <<<

Yep! Yeah itll be great to be able to finally meet you, as well as some other envelope pushing thinkers like us! Oddly enuff we all seem to be in that late teens/first hald mid twenties thing!

Yaaay! I will start acting out my representitive duties next time I'm at the mall. Rock n Roll. <<<

Yeah, I am officially the Muppet relic hunter at the mall as of late!
hehe...I was just at the fancy new mall for an interview this morning. If all pans out, I shall have some very big news soon.
Lets just say, its the most extremely decadent and very Cory place(if ya know my 3am off kilter brand of humour) This place peddles ornate americana minimalism at a Connecticut price.

Joe

Reaction score
we just got muppets Luggage Tags at the local discount store (they only had piggy and kermit) didn't see any coloring books though.

my scanner still isn't working though :frown: