New Muppet Valentines

Slackbot

Reaction score
At Kroger I was glancing around the Disney kiddie valentines, and found, nestled among the Disney Princesses, tween girls, and Cars boxes, some Muppet valentines. It's a box of 32. There are eight designs:

Miss Piggy in front of the Eiffel tower: "You are the only Valentine for Moi!"
Kermit in a tux: "Valentine, you are charming"
Animal: "Valentine! Valentine! Ahhh!"
Fozzie holding a rubber chicken: "This is no joke. Be mine?" "Wocka wocka"
Gonzo in chili shirt and hat: "Valentine, you are great!"
Bunsen & Beaker: "Valentine, The results are in. You're a Genius!"
Pepe: "Valentine, you are amazing! Okay?"
Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo, and Piggy: "Valentine, you are a V.I.P."

(I typed the odd capitalization and punctuation as they appear on the cards. I didn't do the all-caps bits as such 'cause I didn't want to shout.)

Each card has the signature of the character or characters on 'em. Inside, the valentines are printed on four perforated sheets of heavy paper, and the colors are oversaturated, so the overall look is kinda cheap. Oh, and there's a sheet of heart stickers too. Woo-hoo.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
im NOT in school (havnt been since 2003) but i bought these at Kmart the other day too! but mine came with bookmarks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's kinda a shame they don't have those valentines that come with posters anymore. I was starting to buy up valentines JUST for the posters. But I'll probably pick these up.

It's been so long since they had Muppet valentines... There were some like last Decade (either 2002 or 2003) that had Muppet shaped lollipops... and even before that, the last ones we had were like 1997. And the best part, when I was at the Rite Aid that had them? They only had one left.

thlog

Reaction score
Didin't see them in Canada yet.

Any online place selling them?

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The 32-count muppet valentines are sold at rite-aid and the 24 count bookmark muppet valentines are sold at Kmart. I bought both sets and think they r awesome but to me, anything muppet is awesome!!!

By the way, I have not seen these available yet for online purchase.

I am hoping the disneystore will produce some muppet valentine merchandise! I would love a Kermit and miss piggy "smooch" plush set to be made.

beaker

Reaction score
I always love Muppets and Sesame Valentines boxes. I have assorted ones from the early, mid and late 90's. I even have Muppets tonight valentimes:3

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah... there's a deluxe set... I was looking for one.

You know, some late 90's, early 00's valentines used to come with stickers with the characters, now they just have generic red hearts. I wasted a bunch of Nicktoons ones with Angry beavers and CatDog...

TikiColadas

Reaction score
There dose not seem to be a Rite Aid or K Mart in the Dallas area. I would love for anyone to purchase me 4 boxes from the Rite Aid store and 4 Boxes from the KMart Store. I will pay you through paypal or mail and include a $10.00 tip for your service.

Please let me know if some can help me out. I appreciate you!