1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MWoO, Jul 16, 2008.

1. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Today 3 new videos were added to various Muppet youtube accounts. All are linked to the original account that had the Sam Eagle video. Seems like the muppets have a new viral marketing plan and it's really well done! Check it out

http://youtube.com/user/meepmeepmeepow?&session=-V6yRd8jnU1gLMSF7XQWT8m_TZIIBtnXWiUnRRT8EhuPCvV5nO-HmUKehImfYUx69FZz61CjX9E-A7hHeBxC3xuRQb8i0bXLtDZ__WFJukzzHHZ_CGarEdhiGKuw9f91HUAnSGhUrvt1l5XCLa7iUIRkaPxqx7962AnTubjK7_gTiGOKQDdx4zZa6h87BPTNN8DskpvA5t4H5g25h_KPc9guO3miEaTCuM8QJQ-qNIOwoyDHgRSNAkIWNMWseJuSjG9PtFPmQVsO6sA8IUecFPZHUhG4ZSrR
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF MARY TODD LINCOLN! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! ! ! ! AB-SO-LUTELY INCREDIBLE! ! ! !

What... how... THIS IS AWESOME! ! ! ! The Great Gonzo has a YOUTUBE account! HOW does this happen? ! I can't BELIEVE it's happening--yet THERE it is!

This is... PERFECTION. Honestly, I could not ask for anything more out of these videos. They're quick, sharp, HILARIOUS, and classical. Gonzo, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Camilla, Animal... wow. Who KNEW incomprehensible musical numbers could be so gosh darn AMAZING? This--I can't--WOW. I love these. I really, really hope we see more of these--and soon.
  3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Oh, my goodness, Gonzo's in the purple tux! ! ! :concern:

Who is playing Camilla? That's fantastic!

:eek: This is great! I love it! I love it! I love it! These videos are brilliant! Gonzo felt more like "classic Gonzo" than he has since his cannon ball act on Muppets Tonights. Beaker is awesome, and the Chef? Wow, hillarious!

"You running mac or PC?"
    "After that, I'm running away!"

I love the running gag with Statler and Waldorf.

:hungry:
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

5. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Oh my gosh, its a reunion of the Leprechaun Brothers
    :eek::halo::hungry:
  6. Mongoose

Mongoose New Member

Check out this email I received a few minutes ago! :attitude:

A Message From Sam Eagle
    My fellow Americans,

Sam Eagle here. At ease! As all loyal patriots know: the Internet is full of weirdoes. Every time I turn around, someone is popping up in my space and doing strange things with tubes. While we cannot control all of the scalawags and rabble, it is imperative that I warn you about the following cultural rabble-rousers:

Here!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A

There!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDFgtFXfnv0

Everywhere!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

Watch these and you’ll see exactly what I mean We can at least take comfort in the fact that they can only achieve a five star rating, unlike our flag which gets a full and glorious fifty! Thank you for your time. I’m going to go watch them again, just to make sure they really are as offensive as I thought the first dozen times I watched them.

Patriotically yours,
    Sam Eagle

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness...

Oh my goodness...

Oh my...did I die and go to Muppet heaven?

Oh my goodness...

*still pinching self*
  8. theprawncracker

HAHAHA! Mongoose that is INCREDIBLE! Was that a MySpace message? Or a YouTube message? That is BRILLIANT! Hilarious! AWESOME! GOSH I FREAKING LOVE MUPPETS! I LOVE NEW MUPPET STUFF! *runs around wildly*
  9. Mongoose

Mongoose New Member

It was an email sent to me from the youtube account.

This is awesome!
  10. theprawncracker

This is SO COOL! Wow... I'm amazed... I agree with Beau... died and gone to Muppet heaven.
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I'll never think of Habanera the same way again.

:eek: > :hungry: <---mathematics according to Muppets.
  12. theprawncracker

You know... I really should've seen this coming. I knew Gonzo was up to something this morning... here, take a look. *shakes head* Cheeky little weirdo... :concern:
  13. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

What THE? OMG! OMG! *Can't seem to redeem himself at the moment* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    fdjitouji85u85u3495u342895u348925u348925u823495u348925u83492u589342u58934tjghfjdigheuhytu946yu894tyhjuryiohj5u78596uy856u7560u756807u78tug9otuu6403u68054ugjfidut054u64036
    fkgdf0yi9046i90456hi904h6i904h6i490h6i49 MEEP MEEP! BORK BORK BORK!
  14. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Okay, 1... 2... 3...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screaming with delight*

OMG, I love them! These are awesome!

You know, if the Electric Mayhem gets a joint YouTube account... I think I just might die and go to heaven...
  15. theprawncracker

I forgot to mention that besides YouTube accounts, those four Muppets also have MySpaces. So get out there and add them! :excited: I'm already friends with Gonzo and Sam! (And have subsequently added Gonzo to my Top Friends... :p)
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm loving the videos, and the viral campaign idea. Reaches out to exactly the right people, though not sure if doing musical numbers will catch on enough, maybe if they added links to Muppets.com so people could see the sketches. The Chef video was brilliant.
  17. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

SWEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT! and Gonzo is in the purple Muppet Show tux too! :):excited:
  18. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

prawncracker, can you post their myspace addresses please? It would spare me the 5 hours that it would take for me to find them. I've searched before, but don't think the one's I've seen were official.
  19. theprawncracker

Sure thing pal! :D
    Beaker
    Gonzo
    Chef
    Sam
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Agreed. And yet, they are funny on all levels...even to people who don't really know the Muppets. I know I'm linking them to all my friends (which I wouldn't if it were, say, kermit's blog).