1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New MuppetDanny's site is online

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetDanny, Jun 5, 2002.

1. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie,

How are you, haven't heard from you for a while :D

I'm still having the same problem with my bandwidth so am looking for one. Any suggestions on webhosting?

See ya

MuppetDanny
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Still looking. Thought i recommended one, but the good ones aren't free anymore. :(

Good to see you around the board.
  3. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi MC

Just to let all know that I sorta updated my site, the main site has changed a bit the few parts has been taken down and sound option is gone, but it has new opening which I hope you like it :)

See ya

MuppetDanny

P.S. If my site is down, don't worry it's still the same promblem the daily bandwidth limit has gone over, try agian later :)
  4. Ryan New Member

Danny
    Try Tripod's Trellix program (www.trellix.com)(www.tripod.com)
    It's free 50 MB, and no html. The only backfire is the popups. I hardly ever have a bandwidth problem.
  5. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi all

Just a quick note to say I have updated my site with bit's and pieces inc. my video tape trade (in the video guide section).

Check it out :)

Later

MuppetDanny
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

i can get the note, but i can't get to the site...it's not a fact of it being down, there isn't a link! or it's hidden well!

Sarah
  7. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

8. sarah_yzma Active Member

thanks! neat site!

Sarah
  9. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi MC

A quick note to say I have updated my site inc. video clips on my video tape trade page (in the video guide section).

Let me know what you think :D

See ya

MuppetDanny :)
  10. Boober_Gorg Active Member

Very well organized. You're like the UK's own Mark Pethick. :D
  11. scarecroe Active Member

What the heck is this?

"Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy" [Contains Bad Language with Baby Gonzo saying "******"]
  12. Boober_Gorg Active Member

Where does it say that?
  13. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Boober_gorg

Yeah it's ture :o in the episode "Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy" baby Gonzo got ran over by a bunch of animals and says "Sh*t"

The British Board of Film Classification gave The Muppet Babies- The Next Generation video a "PG" rating rather the usall "U" rating for a Muppet video (apart from "The Dark Crystal").

That's the only episode that I've seen and know off that used bad language.

Later

MuppetDanny
  14. scarecroe Active Member

He's saying something else. There's no way they'd let a character on a beloved children's cartoon say sh|t. Perhaps you can provide an audio clip?
  15. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Here's a preview of my new website, the new address is: http://muppetdanny.fortunecity.com/index.htm, so keep it handy!

enjoy, let me know what you think :)

CLICK TO VIEW
  16. Vic Romano Active Member

Oh boy; I can't wait! MD has been one of the most helpful members here at MC sharing a huge collection of Muppet pictures, can't wait! :excited:
  17. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Thanks Vic for those kind words :crazy:
  18. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

19. pepestarr New Member

Great work on the site Muppetdanny! :)
  20. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I'm redesigning my site and would welcome members opinions on the new look. The new website doesn't work yet as it's still under construction but it will give you some idea, please let me know what you think :)

CLICK TO VIEW