New MuppetDanny's site is online

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm....working just fine for me!

Wonderful Site MD! I likies aloooooooottt!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you too. I'm still on holiday in Houston, but I'll be back next week and will have more information for you concerning a domain. There are several types of deals depending on the degree of professionalism and cash you have to put up. The difference being that some of these have those pop-up ads. Some people feel that if they're putting any money into it they shouldn't have the ads, but they do cut cost. Something to think about I guess. You just have such good stuff - wish I could see it!:smile: :smile:

--------------------------------

Actually it is working right now. Let's see how it does for a while.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nope - it won't link. :frown: I'll get back to you next week with some info if you can't get some before then.

Luke

Reaction score
<<I can have 1,000MB bandwidth allowance >>

You are already going over one gig a month ? That suprises me - maybe they have some kinda daily limit as well. Maybe try and reduce your file sizes and use of any large pictures, but as Jamie says, domain hosting is the way to go but it costs.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
fluffmuppet

I'm gald you liked my site, Do you have a website?:wink:

Luke

It suprises me too:confused: I haven't used that much MB/GB allmost my pictures, wav sounds, ect have been cut to half of their original file size, So I don't know what make my site getting suspended. I really trying to find really cheap domain name, would you know one? How do it work?

Any way take care both of you

speak soon

Daniel (MuppetDanny)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC

Just to let you know I just updated my site a bit, Hope you like you it:big_grin:

Take care

Luke

Reaction score
Unfortunately it's on a host with a tiny daily bandwidth limit - if you try early everyday chances are you'll get in !

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know I just updated my site a little bit with more info on videos, etc. Hope you like you it :smile:

Take care

MuppetDanny