1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppets book Lights, Camera, Action

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by lilmissmuppet, Apr 15, 2012.

1. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

Hi i have this new book called Lights,Camera,Action! It is about the muppet movie that has just come out . I am in england and wondered if anyone else had it in differant countries had it .
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Haven't seen it in stores yet. Thanks for the heads-up!

---------------
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

We have it over here, which is the same as yours as it is printed in England.It is like a diary style book with a padlock.I wasnt that impressed with it, as it is aimed at young readers with no facts about the Muppets movie.Just what we already know, such as Fozzie is a Comedian,etc.Then there are old Muppet Show jokes and spaces to draw the Muppets.
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun book for the younger crowd, might have to pick up a few for my Son (for later), and my niece & nephew. All of 'em LOVE the Muppets just like me! :zany:
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

According to Muppet Wiki this isn't available in the US. I had been looking for it at Books-a-Million but after a month of not seeing a copy (usually around where I live books tend to come out a few weeks after the announced dates, but an entire month is a bit long) I asked if anyone had actually seen the book in stores, and was told it was an international book, a fact that previously hadn't been mentioned on the wiki.
  6. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

i got it at a english shop called the works
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

OH! We have a Works here! I'll go check it out.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ha, when I read the title of this thread, I got excited. I thought we were announcing Muppet book lights. That would be pretty awesome, a green book light with Kermit's head on it. :)
  9. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

hubert i agree that would be awesome