NEW Muppets cast Poster - where can i get it at?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

any idea as to where i can buy this poster from (online...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-MUPPETS-Ful...ryZ18837QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its the New updated Muppets poster (it has Chef, Pepe, Rizzo added and that "updated" piggy head), as i know that many of you arnt fond of this NEW poster... but i like, and i ONLY have 2 Muppet posters in my room and would like to add this one to em. But..... the ONLY this is, people sellin this poster on eBay are from the UK, i did see a few US people have it on eBay (kinda wish now i got it from em) but i didnt get it! :frown: :boo: but i dont wana spend to much $$$ on shipping!

any ideas? HEEEELP!!! :sympathy:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
thanks but NO thanks, i already have that one! I NEED the one that i posted about :zany:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Could someone please describe the poster in the link for me? Who is on it, poses, Etc. i thaught there would be some sort of discription on the page, but there doesn't seem to be one. Thanks.

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Did you guys ever track down this? I just found it on amazon. It is called "muppet show poster"... Good luck! I know just how you feel trying to get a hold of something super cool and special!