New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Foodie

Reaction score
I just bought these from eBay. They just came from nowhere! I have no info on them except that one set is 13 to 14 inches tall & the other is 8 inches tall. They could be from a theme park or one of those claw machines. They kinda look like knock-offs though. Once again, no Mokey. I stored the pic on my Deviantart site. Hava look: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33769699/ They're not as cute as the Sababa fraggles. Of course, for all I know, Sababa could be the makers. I don't care. New fraggles are new fraggles to me! * explodes * :smirk: :excited:

Nick

FraggleFan

Reaction score
yeah.. you know i noticed those today too. they've put up two more auctions with these lil guys in them. one set they are 8 inches the other they are 13..

when i first saw them i thought sababa had just gotten lazy in their production. while they keep saying they are liscensed and authentic, i'm just a bit skeptical. especially since there is no mokey.. they seem to be homemade copies of the sababa. but again, i really have no idea! very strange..

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I heard that Sababa were going to release 13" plush of the Fraggles, So perhaps this is them! Although as you have said, the quality looks Nanco like.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Aww, but they're still adorable. ^-^ Especially, Wembley. I wish they would release a Cantus plushie.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
From Cathy at ToughPigs...

Those are most definitely NOT the new Sababa Target exclusives.

The first wave of the new Sababa plush will be out in early August and will include Gobo, Red and Wembley. Each include a disc with two of the character's episodes and one animated short. Anyway, I saw the finished product a few days ago and they are beautiful. If you liked the smaller Sababa versions that were put out a few years ago, you'll love these. And according to Sababa, they're looking at Mokey, Boober and Travelling Matt for the Spring '07 refresh. So hopefully this time we'll get a complete set.

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I heard that Sababa were going to release 13" plush of the Fraggles, So perhaps this is them! Although as you have said, the quality looks Nanco like.

Sababa's supposed to have talking fraggles I think.

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
From Cathy at ToughPigs...

Those are most definitely NOT the new Sababa Target exclusives.

The first wave of the new Sababa plush will be out in early August and will include Gobo, Red and Wembley. Each include a disc with two of the character's episodes and one animated short. Anyway, I saw the finished product a few days ago and they are beautiful. If you liked the smaller Sababa versions that were put out a few years ago, you'll love these. And according to Sababa, they're looking at Mokey, Boober and Travelling Matt for the Spring '07 refresh. So hopefully this time we'll get a complete set.
Whoa! This is the first I've heard of these.

Nick