New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I'm a bit frightened by the new plushies. Red's hair looks like it got caught in a light socket and the clothes are too big for the Fraggles.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
AAAAHH!! Fraggle Horror!!!

Good find though. Always nice to see some new Henson product.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
the Doozer page says "Assortment Per Dz: 4 Cotterpin, 4 Engineer and 4 Worker".

We only see the Engineer and Worker on the page, So maybe there will actually be a Cotterpin plush too? I wouldnt say no to that!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
The smaller Fraggles look great and I'm considering buying one or all of them. But, the larger Fraggles look kind of scary... It just doesn't look right, a Fraggle being that big... LOL.

Xela

Reaction score
If I buy any of those, it will be the small Boober one.

The rest look really weird...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Foodie, All the images are now on my site in the Merchandise section.

Foodie

Reaction score
The Verdict!

So, a few days ago I received a set of the Nanco ( sp? ) plush fraggles. These seem to be about the same height as the regular Sababa fraggles. I'm surprised though, they are actually quite nicely crafted. The hair of the 3 boys is like the vintage Tomy and Pedigree plushies. Red's hair is shorter but is similar to the Sababa feathery look. Thier heads are different in design but I swear they look a LOT like the doozer-sized fraggle puppets used in scenes with the gorgs from the TV show. Gobo's postcard is more detailed this time and he comes with his scarf. So, these ones are like a happy-medium. I'm still waiting on the 8 inch set I ordered. I have another larger set ordered as well but I can't tell yet if it's the same as the Sababa-sized ones I have or not. I'm still on the look-out for the huge versions of these guys. :smirk:

Nick

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Foodie,
Could you post some more photos of them please? Id love to see some detail, And maybe comparison with the other Fraggle plushes!

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Foodie,
Could you post some more photos of them please? Id love to see some detail, And maybe comparison with the other Fraggle plushes!
I'll hafta get a camera, but f I can, I will. I just got the 8 inch and 13 inch ones today. So now I have 3 different sizes. The larger ones are a bit like a cross between Sababa and the Hasbro Softies versions. :smirk:

Nick