New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Foodie

Reaction score
LadyVader said:
I ordered that catalogue from Nanco if i get it i can order for any one who wants some.
Cool. Where'd ya get the catalog?

LadyVader

Reaction score
at Nanco's web site but your have to have a store to get one at lest that one of the thing they ask of the order forrm.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I just saw them at Target! In Centerville Utah! No Wembley, they had two shelves and there was one gobo and 3 reds and no wembleys on two shelves, that should be good news unless thats all they put out. They are cute, reds a little fat but still cool to see them in a store!

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
I just saw them at Target! In Centerville Utah! No Wembley, they had two shelves and there was one gobo and 3 reds and no wembleys on two shelves, that should be good news unless thats all they put out. They are cute, reds a little fat but still cool to see them in a store!

The Nanco or Sababa DVD fraggles? :smirk: :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
LadyVader said:
at Nanco's web site but your have to have a store to get one at lest that one of the thing they ask of the order forrm.

I put a pretend store name. :smirk:

LadyVader

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I put a pretend store name. :smirk:

remember to keep an eye on your caller ID so if they call you can answer the phone with your stores name.

Metacritter

Reaction score
Sababa DVD Fraggle sighting in the Colorado Springs Super Target! Something like three Reds, not very expensive... about $13? I was tempted but I already have a couple, so passed.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i'm going to check that out right now. lol. i need Gobo... but yea that sux if they really are thast cheacp. i paid $19.99 for Red n Wembly :frown:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I broke down and bought a Red yesterday. They had them at the SuperTarget I go to and I just couldn't help it. All they had was Red though, no Gobo or Wembley.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
WHAT?! OK oddness... i went to my target yesterday n saw nothing. I live in RI, so if anyone else does... dont go to Linoln Mall for Fraggles. I'm going to try another target today. Good luck to me :smirk: