1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New "Orphan" Planet Discovered...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Nov 14, 2012.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*cough*

Do you know how far "close" is in astronomical terms?

It's still probably in several galaxies away, the article isn't very clear
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Epic misreading. Even though we have a thread for this kind of thing, this is just too good.

"New Oprah Planet Discovered"
  4. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

An alien planet is near Earth? I didn't know that. Well, since Pluto sadly doesn't exist, then this one was caleed, "CFBDSIR2149" This is weird!

Speaking of weird, I feel like a weirdo myself.
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Pluto doesn't exist? Well, that's just Goofy!

(Muppet Central would like to apologize for that last joke made by member "Muppet fan 123")
  6. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Again, people, the planet is not floating near earth like what you think. You aren't going to be able to see it you can with Venus. This article is very misleading and poorly written.
  7. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I thought the title said something about "Little Orphan Annie". Man, A Christmas Story is infecting my brain.
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Huh...100 light years away...a bit closer than I was thinking...but thanks for posting a much clearer article
  10. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Have revived my love of Britnews over American as far more thorough. :news:

-----------