NEW Oscar T-shirt for Men @ WALMART

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I was at my local WalMart lastnight, and jst so happen I was looking at the Mens t-shirt wall (you know the one that has the "vintage" tees and saying on em). WEll anyways they have (and i bought for ONLY $9.96) a "Vintige" looking Oscar :grouchy: T-shirt, in his can and on the bottem Slimmy (speling?) is there and In Yellow print is a BIG letter "S" saying "S is for scram" and the shirt it self is green. So go to your walmart and pick this up...NOT bad for the $ eather! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I never really frequent Sprawl MArt... not for political reasons, mind you... just I can't get to any of them around me... they're all out on the highway.

They did have some nice Oscar T's at Kohls a couple months back. Didn't see any in my size, so I got Underdog.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
WHAT!? i was just there today! lol jeepers. But hey since we're on the Oscar Topic, Koals has had an Oscar shirt too. "talking trash since (forget when)" Its yellow and the print is in Green.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i found it n loved the image of Oscar... it was an alright shirt... for my first thought at least... the second time around i end'd up buying it :smile: