New Pictures of Sam and Chef Happy Meal Toys

camilla

Reaction score
They look quite different to the Uk ones. Not as nice
Camilla

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
NOT NICE AT ALL! those look like alien/muppets!

sick! look at fozzie he's like an alien the most! Hey Look at Sam's Feet! Palisades got Sam dead wrong with the feet!!! I'm just kidding here, insead of a feet cut MC D's gave Sam a body cut!!!!

There maybe Two Sam doll's out now, one is in some kinda sport outfit or refere or something, which look's a lot better then this one, but both are not that great, Palisades will be the first to make a "real" sam product that will be sold all over the world.

Rizzo look's like he's some old mickey mouse toy! and gonzo look's like a blue flamingo!

I guess the Chef looks the best in this bunch

Zack)Rowlf the, I'm glad Rowlf didn't have to go threw this, and Beaker finaly get's a break, but i think a beaker would have looked okay in this kinda shape, you can't pull some of the muppets legs out like that!Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
SWEET MOTHER OF VENUS!!!!!!

I wanted... THOSE?!?!?!?!?!?

What the heck happened to Fozzie? And Sam looks like he was squished in a vice or something....

eek!:eek:

radionate

Reaction score
The toys that were released in England look better then these.

beaker

Reaction score
Man!!!!!!!!!!!! These look nothing like the cool German Mcdonalds set I got! What happened? I mean I know Europe has vastly way more hardcore fans than here, but stilll...not right to subject those folks to such attrocities! Man, nothing more uglier than Muppet merch that makes ya wanna puke^_^

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Fozzie looks like Mac from that movie Mac and Me. Anyone remember that movie?

Ryan

Reaction score
Well, I must say they are ugly, but I have learned to never to trust the "protoype pictures" such as these. Usually, the plush/toy will look better in real life. Take the McD's in UK for example. When I get these, I'll tell you which are worth looking for. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. How did they get this through Henson? These toys look like they took the short bus to McDonnalds. :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. How did they get this through Henson? These toys look like they took the short bus to McDonnalds. :eek:
Well, with JHC asleep at the wheel as of late(Ack, they just *now* started having Kermit promote merch? sheesh)
who knows what kind of horrors will pass through detection.