New Pictures of Sam and Chef Happy Meal Toys

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie looks like Mac from that movie Mac and Me.
Anyone remember that movie?
LOL! I'm throwing up with laughter! i wanted to say this about Fozzie but i couldn't pick up the name so i just said alien! this is exactaly what Fozzie look's like Mac!

Zack)Rowlf the, what a dumb movie...i never even saw it, i just remember when i was really young always passing it when i was going to pick out a movie, saying "i'd never wanna rent that!" then i would pick a Gumby or muppet movie tape and i was happy:smile:Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well, with JHC asleep at the wheel as of late(Ack, they just *now* started having Kermit promote merch? sheesh)
who knows what kind of horrors will pass through detection.
Yeah, but they had the time to debate how skinny the Piggy action figure should be and that Lew should be yellow. I think Palisades finally won that arguement, but I mean, geez - how could this substandard merch pass under the radar? Crazy.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, but they had the time to debate how skinny the Piggy action figure should be and that Lew should be yellow. I think Palisades finally won that arguement, but I mean, geez - how could this substandard merch pass under the radar? Crazy.
Indeed, then again with the exception of the Disney bean plush and Igel stuff...its pretty much standard to expect absolutely abhorrent renditions of our beloved characters, heh.

Thijs

Reaction score
Bwuhahahaah, are those.....Muppets? Freaky. But....I`m gonna buy them all:big_grin:

camilla

Reaction score
to scare all the kids off?? They ar horrible lol

Camilla

mattyboy

Reaction score
OMG!!! If those were the ones released in the UK I would never buy them.
God they're scary, Mum make them go away, lol!!!

camilla

Reaction score
The Uk ones are pretty nice. I've got Gonzo, ROlf and Piggy and i've got Beaker, Animal and Fozzie coming from Ebay. I just need to get the Swedish Chef and Kermit. Only problem is the Swedish Chef is going for silly prices

Camilla

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've seen ugly toys before, but those are disgusting!!

:mad:

beaker

Reaction score
These German plushes are a perfect example of why you should never do drugs....mmmmkay?