1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Pizza Hut commercial to air in June

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, May 23, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just got word that a new Pizza Hut commercial with the Muppets will be airing in the next week or so. Keep your eye out for it and report back here when you see it.
  2. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Just saw the new Pizza Hut commercial. It's very similar to the others with Jessica Simpson only it just features Miss Piggy and Animal. It starts out with Piggy and Animal fighting over pizza toppings. Piggy gets angry and throws something (dishes and silverware?) at Animal. She misses and the knife and fork get stuck in the pool table where Camilla (I assume) is sitting on a rack of pool balls. Jessica then steps in as she does in the other commercials only this time, Piggy asks something like "What do you know?" Jessica then pulls down a chalk board with a bunch of figures and formulas and then begins to ramble. In the end she determines that there are so many different pizza combinations that can be made. At the very end, they're seated on a couch and Jessica reaches for a piece of pizza when Piggy says, "Hey! Beauty before brains!"

I only recall seeing Animal, Camilla, and Piggy in this commercial. There could have been more at the end but in 30 seconds it's hard to recall all the details.
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie were also there, but its mainly Piggy and Animal. :halo: :mad:
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

It will be interesting to see if they use the same format as in the last commercial or if they change it. I'll look out for it. Thanks. :smirk:
  6. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Saw it twice today. I think it was Gonzo instead of Animal.
  7. Rowlf's Roadie

Rowlf's Roadie New Member

Can you view it at Pizza Hut's site? :mad:
  8. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I saw it yesterday.
  9. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Theres at least two different versions of the commercial. I saw the second half of it last night when i was flipping channels (not knowing at that time there was a new commercial) and i caught the other version on tape while recording One Life to Live today. When i can see the whole version of the second one and/or get it on tape, i can go into more specifics about the details, but the one i saw today ends with Piggy looking in the camera after JS goes on her spiel and says *I knew that*. I also remember in the version i saw part of last night there was a funny shot of Animal scratching his head in bewilderment was JS has explaining things. The one i caught today is 30 seconds (the other one probably is too but a different edit.)
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I saw it twice today (in the last 20 minutes on the same channel! Cool!), and I didn't see Fozzie anywhere! :o

My favorite parts were when Camilla almost got scewered, and when Animal was scratching his head all wide-eyed. It was very Muppetational!

Can't wait for the next one!

:)
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

It was good to see camilla, I've missed her! she's been gone too long!
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yeah, I was about to post about that, too. It doesn't really sound like Jerry's Camilla voice, though. Maybe it is, I'm not sure. (could see the performer's arm in the shot. hehe! that was awesome.) I also enjoyed Miss Piggy's hurling the frying pan at Gonzo.

There was also a lack of Kermit in this commercial for some reason. Does anyone know if Steve was able to film for it?

Oh, and I don't remember seeing Fozzie in it anywhere.
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I think they were all shot in the same day, so Kermit just wasn't in that sketch
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Oh. Yeah, you're probably right.
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I saw it. I remember very little because I was in a phone conversation, too; but, I remember Piggy, Animal scratching his head, Gonzo, Kermit, and Jessica Simpson.

Really, now, am I just that stupid, or does Jessica rate the diva attention she's been getting? Before her Mtv show, I didn't even know who she was...and, actually, still don't know anything about her.

Except she sings kinda good... heh heh...
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I went to the Pizza Hut site and did a search for Muppet, which turned up no results; same for Muppets.
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

and I'm not even sure about that....
  18. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

You would be correct. Glad you were paying attention. Saw it again last night and it was Gonzo that Piggy was arguing with. I didn't notice Kermit the first time, but he was there briefly. Meaning he was there for a short time, not in his froggy briefs. :o
  19. Stulz

Stulz Member

What Chanel???

What chanel(s) is everyone catching it on?

The 3rd Muppet Pizza hut commercial was aired on VH1 once an hour. Are they airing this one as well?
  20. Boober Rules

Boober Rules New Member

Muppets Comercials

I Saw It. It has Jessica Simpson and it sell the pizza with different kinds cut into four sections in one pie