1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New poster and lunchbox!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by beaker, Apr 15, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I just surfed on over to Danny's cool toughpigs.com(Henson.com should hire this kid, never did I imagine a near daily updated Muppet news site!) Anyways, it was really cool seeing that upcoming Electric Mayhem lunchbox and 25th Annv poster(it even has Uncle Deadly!) This muppet fanboy has a lot to be droolng about in the coming months!

///beaker///
  2. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Just when I thought It couldn't get better...

OK not only is it a lunchbox, but an Electric Mayem lunchbox!!!!! That is so cool. I must have it.

It reminds me of this dream I had. Eric Clapton cut an album with Dr. Teeth and the EM
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

yes, an Electric Mayhem lunchbox!!! hehe So now there is a Wendy's mayhem bus, electric mayhem shirt at Spencers, and a lunchbox coming!

It reminds me of this dream I had. Eric Clapton cut an album with Dr. Teeth and the EM<<<

Wasnt there a Kermit parody of Clapton in 1993?

///beaker///
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I absolutely LOVE Tough Pigs! I go there daily! :)
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah, toughpigs.com is the shixnax!
    Good to have such an updated Henson news site with a wacky sense of humor(ok, im a sucker for wacky humor!)

///beaker///