New Puppet music Video - Feedback Appreciated

thommos

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just discovered this forum - it's awesome! The charity i work for uses puppets to educate kids on important safety issues and we've just filmed our first music video. I'd love to hear some feedback, especially regarding the puppetry techniques etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZDPp9L9qk

I promise the link doesn't take you to anything dodgy,

Thanks for reading!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hah! Peter Rowsthorn was great casting. I appreciate the fact something not only indie with high production values but puppetry is coming from Australia (And the Frenzal linked in the related videos, that was a right laugh)

thommos

Reaction score
Hi Shoe Fairy,

Thanks for your feedback. Pete Rowsthorn is a very good sport as you can see (especially towards the end of the video!) It was the first time the puppeteers had worked with instruments and I reckon it came off pretty well!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh wow, that was a great video. I love your guys' puppets and the movements.

thommos

Reaction score
Hey Gonz,

Thanks for the feedback! We actually had two puppeteers on each puppet to get the best possible movements - we are currently working on what to do next, but keep an eye out!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Hey Gonz,

Thanks for the feedback! We actually had two puppeteers on each puppet to get the best possible movements - we are currently working on what to do next, but keep an eye out!
Can't wait. Be sure to let us know when you get something else up.