1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

new puppet on ebay ding the bat

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh, I get it: Ding-bat, lol! That's awesome, I especially like how his rods go through the wings to his hands. KUDOS!
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i always love your work and freddy is a hit over here thanks a bunch:)
  4. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

Your puppet is great. I love the color & he soooo cute. I wish I had the money to bid.:flirt:
  5. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

This is really nice. I spotted it just after it was listed. Fantastic work.
  6. Yahnke

Yahnke Member

you have really got a gift. that is awesome work.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Great work. He's cute and adorable. Keep them up and can't wait to see the others that your doing.
  8. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks for your kind words.. i think he is cute too :) And im glad that everyone likes Freddy. im working on a few more between jobs.. so hopefully i will have a few more soon. And to anyone who has sent me an email - i am slowly getting through all my email..:o
  9. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

It looks like a great puppet, has so much character.
  10. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

yet another great puppet from a top craftsman.
  11. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks, I try and give all my puppets different character - i find it helps if they have a certain look.
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

JB, you rock!

Ding is friggin awesome man! I loved the video, did you plan for someone to laugh, or was that an improv? Either way, great stuff.

Can't wait to see the other 11 in your Signature Series!

:)
    Anthony
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Aw, I can't believe I didn't see that video before. AWESOME!!! Very funny, and I love the voice!!!

BTW, I saw the top of your head towards the end, lol!
  14. I don't remember seeing the video either, it is a great puppet. Judging by Dingbat's voice I would guess you can do a pretty good Elmo.
  15. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

That is a great video! I didnt notice it until now. If only I had some spare money I would buy that puppet.

Have you had any puppetry TV work in Australia?
  16. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

17. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

once again thanks for your kind words. I did consider not giving him any fingers ravagefrackle but then i figured he is a "cartoon version" of a bat not an anatomically correct one.. so I went with hands :) . But believe me I put it all into consideration. I haven't done any TV work here in Australia, I am still working on my porfolio of puppets.. but I am thinking of contacing local TV stations with a demo reel soonish - once I get back from NYC
  18. Shaver80

Shaver80 New Member

Great work, once again!
  19. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

design preferences aside, i will stress that he is a very well made puppet , good work
  20. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks ravagefrackle :)