1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

NEW PUPPET ON EBAY! "GABOO MONSTER"

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Hi everyone, once again I have another puppet on Ebay and would love for you guys to check it out and tell me what you think of him. He's the first puppet i've sold on ebay with blinking eyebrows and full body ( he has the cutest little toes) I want to keep him but I always want to keep my puppets :) he is made of fur and Antron ..... ahh the beautiful Antron ..hehe... anyway check him out and tell me what you think.
    cheers
    jarrod
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

How come there's no link?
  3. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

4. DMETxix

DMETxix New Member

Gaboo Puppet

Very nice, love the crazy look you made for him. :zany:

Edit: Too late, hehe - I have Jay/Jazz in my favorite seller list. :)
  5. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

:sing: Two Links are Better Than One...
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

We'll if he doesn't go right away I'll bid and then you'll have your first buy on ebay with a puppet. I love how he looks.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Unless you're a passenger on the Swinetrek!

=========

Gaboo is AWESOME!! Are his eyelids poseable, or automatic? That's a mighty fine puppet!
  8. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi there thanks for your kind words, in regards to the question about his eyelids, they are controlled by your finger from inside the head with a lever, so you can control his eyelids however you like. And sorry I forgot to link it up..but thanks :)
  9. If I were to sign up to ebay, I'd bid on it.
  10. HeartlessGiant

HeartlessGiant New Member

11. HeartlessGiant

HeartlessGiant New Member

(I just wish i had the cash! lol)
  12. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

well not long now until he goes... my current ebay puppet im working on which hopefully will be finished next week..... is a fraggle style puppet, i've tried to make a little guy look like he's from fraggle rock - but not one of the man characters - just made up in my head of what i remember fraggles look like. he is turning out quite good... i love antron lol.... :smirk: plus i am finally slowly updating my website with new pics which should be up soon. thanks for looking a Gaboo and have a great day!