New Puppet Show: "Mr. Meaty"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
They occasionally show shorts on nicktoons. Personaly, I think it looks horrible and not worth watching. But thats just me

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The puppets look unique. Like a cartoon come to life....but the lips on the skinny one are a little weird.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Nick arired a spaecial of this a while back, I though it was a one time thing. I guess I was wrong! I did find it funny, and gross. But, I loved Ren & Stimpy, so funny and gross is my favorite kind of funny!

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
My sister insisted on showing me all of the clips on that site. I found it pretty interesting. Not something I would start watching TV again to watch, but it's cool that they're recognizing puppetry as a valid form of entertainment for all ages. Those teenage girls made me chuckle, though. I don't think my sister realized she was being satirized there.

And yes, I actually do know what you are talking about. But KaBlam was one of my favorite shows when it aired, so eh. I know lots of pointless Nick trivia from when they actually showed stuff I was interested in watching.

I'm mostly interesting in finding out whether anyone who works on this show has Henson connections.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh wow, I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually remember Nanalan (my little sister used to watch it). Thanks for the info, I was just curious.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ive downloaded the podcasts...personally...i dont like it....

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Apple.com is allowing folks to see the first episode for free.
If anyone has a high speed connection and has the iTunes software installed, they can watch the first episode (free of charge) on their computer at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=189366621&s=143441

Note the link above will open in the iTunes software. You don't need an iPod to view it. It plays within the iTunes program.