New puppet show on bullying needs help

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I'm trying to reach as many people as quickly as possible to get the word out as I'm very passionate about this project. "Helping Drew" is an original puppet musical that deals with the subject of bullying. I'm producing this show and it will be available for K-5 elementary school assemblies by this September.

One last piece of the puzzle is to get it professionally recorded. While school budgets continue to be drastically cut, this will enable us to maintain a discounted cost to schools and organizations as we only require 2 puppeteers to perform instead of the 4 actors it takes to voice the characters.

I began a kickstarter fund-raising program which is a great way to trade fun incentives for a donor's investment instead of just asking people to hand over their cash and feel good about it.

I understand not everyone is in a position to donate in this economy so, I'm also asking if you feel passionate about this project like I do, please send it along and/or share it on your Facebook.

Check out the kickstarter project link and consider "Helping Drew"!

peace & puppets - David

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/upinarms/puppet-shows-tackle-bullying-issues-and-education