New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
It might help us if you put into your bio where you are located so someone might be able to find a place that ships where you live.
you know what's funny, I honestly never realised i had never filled that in... it's done now, along with a bio and other stuff.

Thanks for pointing that out Radionate :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bunsen's head is outta whack, and the bottoms of their feet are all puffy--i've always hated that in a plush. The Fozzie 18"er is okay, but his eyes need to be straight up and down--he looks like Oriental Fozzie the way he is now.

Something about the way the plush dolls look makes me think they could have been done a little better---still neat stuff. We've never had plush of the EM band before, so it seems I might be buying that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that is not the only company that will be selling the plushes. Check around the web. I'm sure there will be more places to get them. I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Topic carried the EM gang. :flirt: :sing: :big_grin: :halo: :cool:

Thog

Reaction score
Janice looks kinda strung out.:flirt:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
COOL!

I sure hope these pop up in stores as I could only pay by Money Order or check and this site does not take them, I like how they come in 4,I guess if i do buy any of them I would just buy the smallest set, then if a large Rowlf came out I would buy the whole inventory of them....and then give them to you guys as hoilday gifts:wink: :big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, did I saw these were cool yet?Dog.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEE! Those are so adorable! Yay! :smile: Thankies so much for showing them to us!

MusthaveplushFloydmusthaveplushFloydMusthaveplushFloydmusthaveplushFloyd-Hey, maybe if I say it enough it'll come true
:sing: :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
All five EM members for 15.95 ???

"HECK" YEAH!!!!!!

....wait a sec....where's Animal ??? :halo: :halo: :halo: ???

I'll still get the four for 15.95, but where's ANIMAL ???

...and in the Fozzie-Animal two-pack...Animal's wearing a toga, but can anyone identify what Fozzie's wearing?

And can anyone put these on THEIR credit card for me so Melissa doesn't really REALLY hurt me?

:mad: :concern:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Quinn!

I think Fozzie is wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, you know, one of those "90's" things...

LOL, I hope an Animal is made to fit that EM set

Zack,

anymuppet

Reaction score
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaa Sababa! Great job on the plush packs! I've heard that Barnes & Noble stores will be carrying these (and also be doing some great stuff involving all of our favorite felt friends) around holiday time. I'll keep you posted as I find out more....:wink:

:smile: :cool: :excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What you guys are referring to is called a hoodie (hooded sweatshirt). It's not really a 90s thing, people still wear them quite often. I don't even think it's much of an urban thing anymore. It's quite common.

If anyone wants an animal bean the same size as the EM, check Ebay. They have animal beans of all types and kinds. I think the EM can easily fit in with the WDW beans, so if you've got them, there's no need for Animal. If you don't, there are already many out there. The reason he wasn't included in the set is probably because it would drive the cost up and he's easy to sell on his own. Would have been cool though.:halo: