1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Sesamstrasse Episode on NDR this Friday

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by TotallySpiesFan, Jan 8, 2006.

1. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Muppet_DK, coming this Friday on NDR is episode 2308 of Sesamstrasse. Here's an info on this episode even though it's in German.

Auch Ernie trifft einen Postboten und gibt Auskunft über seine Nachbarn. Grobi versucht, Elmo zu erklären, dass er neben einem Briefkasten steht. Die Sesamstraßen-Oper zeigt, wie die Geschichte von Carmen glücklich ausgehen kann, wenn die Hauptdarstellerin ein Faxgerät besitzt.

Can Whatever translate this in English?
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

this doesn't belong in the Classic SS section.
  3. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

And what do you think I should do with that ?
  4. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Oh yeah...I forgot...
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yes, I can translate it. Any other questions? Kidding.

Ernie gets a message and hears about his neighbors. Grover tries to explain to Elmo That he stands next to a mailbox. The SS Opera shoes how Carmen can have a happy ending, when the mail chracter gets a fax.