New Simple Series Pattern at Project Puppet

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
great pattern bezalel, some well thought out advancements from gsp for sure. the new shape is great it gives lots more 'headroom' so to speak. made my first character from the new pattern last night, i'll post some pics when i get back from the inlaws.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
A nose pattern would be a GREAT help, I'm really looking forward to that (and at the rate my puppetbuilding is going, I'm not going to need it until it comes out...).

PuppetMom

Reaction score
RottenPuppets - thanks for sharing that...he is adorable...although he looks like he might take offense to being called adorable!! :wink: Now I know I'm gonna have to get this pattern!:excited:

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
"Hi! My name is Polly... i came from the imagination of 2 1/2 year old named Jaidyn... so that makes me almost 3, right? Right now, i am trying on her hat."
Isn't she precious?
Pic 1
Pic 2
i was going to make polly out of the ovale pattern, but when roly came out, it was more of the design i was looking for...
Thanks ProjectPuppet

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey guys! That's great! And, wow, you guys work fast. Thanks for posting pics and I'm glad you're enjoying the pattern.

sleepylagoon

Reaction score
Always enjoy your stuff and cant wait for more.
We demand and you supply ..what a great system!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks sleepylagoon! Anyone else have any pictures of their new "Roly" characters?

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
yep... Here
She doesn't have the hat this time... It is a great pattern... very quick and simple...
Thanks Giar