1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

New Staff: Greg and Kevin

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I wanted to let everybody know about a couple new additions to the Muppet Central team.

Greg James (GelflingWaldo) is joining us as an MC news reporter. Many of you are familiar with his wonderful Muppet Blog. He will be assisting us with expanded news stories to help keep the site as current as possible.

Kevin Williams (Fozzie Bear) is now a forum moderator. Kevin has been taking a leadership role as a game master during the past year and he will continue to help make the forum a fun and safe place for everyone.

As you know, these are two great guys. Be sure to give both Greg and Kevin a big welcome on their new positions.

2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Congratulations Greg and Kevin on your new positions! I've been a member of the forum for about a month and half now and from what I've seen so far you are both two of the most knowledgeable members on the boards. I know you'll do wonderful things for Muppet Central in your new positions! Way to go!

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Go, kev! About time too, I'd say. You've been the best moderator on this bored since I joined, and now it's official!

And, Greg, congrats! Your blog is amazing, and you deserve to be on the MC team!

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeaaaaaaaay! Congrats to both of you guys, have a great time at your new MC staff employments.

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Two deserving guys getting two deserving positions, congratulations and we know MC will be an even better place with your official positions installed.

6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Boy,what great news to wake up to in the morning. Congrats & Mazel Tov Greg & Kevin on your new jobs.You'll both be great.

(I wish I could be a moderator too,would only be able to do it on my days off though).:smirk:

7. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Congrats Kevin and Greg! :)

8. Beauregard

*wiping tears*

Our little Kevin all grown up.

*sniff*

9. christyb

christyb New Member

Congrats guys. You both are great. So this means I gotta treat you with some respect now. :) ;)

10. Beauregard

Nah...

11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Wha-Wha-What happened? :cool:

Thanks friends.

Now, I gotta figure out what all these different buttons are that's showing up all over everything! Heh hehe...

12. Beauregard

Hm. Maybe I'd better post this mesage again. I think Foz must have been playing with the Delete button, cause, I posted it once before!

Congrats!

(Just kidding about the delete, of course)

13. Fozzie Bear

What's this "delete member" button next to my name? I wonder what happens if I push it, like thi--

:)

14. Beauregard

Is that close to the 'Reduce post count by three thousand' button?

15. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

congrats kev this should have happened a long time ago

16. christyb

christyb New Member

Uh oh guys. Look out. Fozzie has got some new toys. So after you finish creating mayhem of MC what's your next mission? :)

17. Fozzie Bear

(I was joking about that button. It doesn't exist on my screen, heh heh).

My next mission? World Domination! Muppets all day every day on tv, movies, and radio! Free parking for all my friends!! 50% off utilities and collectibles! Free chocolate! YES!!

And if I can't do any of that, I'll just keep on posting here.

18. Fuller House

Fuller House Active Member

Congrats Kev and Greg! I'm proud of both of you.

Thats reminds me. I need to pick some Moderators for Full House Central.

19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Kevin and Greg,

I have only been posting for a short time but from what I have read the two of you are the two that should officially be part of the Muppet Central Staff. Cograts and I look forward to learning from the both of you. :)

20. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yay! :)
    Congrats!
    Herzliche Glueckwuensche!