New Staff: Greg and Kevin

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to let everybody know about a couple new additions to the Muppet Central team.

Greg James (GelflingWaldo) is joining us as an MC news reporter. Many of you are familiar with his wonderful Muppet Blog. He will be assisting us with expanded news stories to help keep the site as current as possible.

Kevin Williams (Fozzie Bear) is now a forum moderator. Kevin has been taking a leadership role as a game master during the past year and he will continue to help make the forum a fun and safe place for everyone.

As you know, these are two great guys. Be sure to give both Greg and Kevin a big welcome on their new positions.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congratulations Greg and Kevin on your new positions! I've been a member of the forum for about a month and half now and from what I've seen so far you are both two of the most knowledgeable members on the boards. I know you'll do wonderful things for Muppet Central in your new positions! Way to go!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Go, kev! About time too, I'd say. You've been the best moderator on this bored since I joined, and now it's official!

And, Greg, congrats! Your blog is amazing, and you deserve to be on the MC team!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaay! Congrats to both of you guys, have a great time at your new MC staff employments.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Two deserving guys getting two deserving positions, congratulations and we know MC will be an even better place with your official positions installed.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Boy,what great news to wake up to in the morning. Congrats & Mazel Tov Greg & Kevin on your new jobs.You'll both be great.

(I wish I could be a moderator too,would only be able to do it on my days off though).:smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wiping tears*

Our little Kevin all grown up.

*sniff*

christyb

Reaction score
Congrats guys. You both are great. So this means I gotta treat you with some respect now. :smile: :wink: