New Super Grover Commercial Question...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I was watching PBS today, and I saw a new commercial featuring Super Grover (he got hit by a passing satellite), has anyone else seen it? If so, who's doing his voice? It doesn't sound like Frank, but it doesn't sound like Eric either... at least it doesn't sound like either to me... was it someone else, and if so, who?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh GOSH I LOVE that commercial! I'm pretty sure it was Eric doing our furry old pal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sure didn't sound like Eric's Grover... it didn't even sound like Frank's either, really.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw that commercial and it has me revved up for a Super Grover movie! Think about it, with all the hero films based on comic books--why not?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I saw that commercial and it has me revved up for a Super Grover movie! Think about it, with all the hero films based on comic books--why not?
Oh I totally agree with you there Kev. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that... how EPIC would that be?:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, let's give Super Grover his own movie! That would so AWESOME!

Though, sadly, I regret to say that if it was to be a theatrical movie, I would wait until it came out on DVD; the last time I went to see a "kiddie" movie, NONE of them little brats in the theater would sit down and shut up! I don't even remember which movie it was I saw because I couldn't even concentrate on it because of them rowdy little rugrats!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Grover centric Sesame movie. Even if only a DTV release. I mean the 2 real SS films starred who was the most popular at the time. Big Bird and Elmo respectively. They really brough Grover back in recent years...