1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Swedish Chef Plush at MGM Studios

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Jan 6, 2004.

1. King Prawn New Member

Although I havn't been there and seen it, there's a new Swedish Chef plush available at Mouseshoppe (a site with merchandise from WDW) at one point there were plans for The Swedish Chef, Bunsen, Zoot, Dr. Teeth & Sam the Eagle, it would be very intresting if these started to come about.

BTW here's the link http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=5348
  2. Aerosmith New Member

3. jediX Active Member

That's a really great likeness of the Chef.
  4. Wayne New Member

Is Their A Phone Number To The Mouseshop?
    I Think It Would Be Cool If They Came Out With
    Sam, Dr Teeth, Zoot, Sweetums, Robin & Bunsen Honeydew
    I Would Buy Them All!!
    I Would Also Love To See Sababa Toys Or Someone To Come Out With 18' Of Sam, Dr Teeth, Sweetums, Zoot, Swedish Chef, Robin, Janice, Floyd, Statler, Waldorf, Link, Camilla, Pepe, Bean Bunny, And A New Scooter & Rowlf. A Nice Set Of Them Would Be Nice!!!!
    Not Like These Little Ones That Look So Darn Bad
  5. Beckyd New Member

Found Them!

You can buy the swedish cheif from a mail order company based in the uk. I brought one and he's great. There's laods of other charcters too, beeker is my favorite.

Have a look:

http://www.mailorder2000.co.uk/products.asp?id=33

Beckyd