1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Sweetums Hat

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Feb 4, 2012.

1. TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I saw this on tumblr today.
    I have NO idea where it came from.
    I would guess Spencers.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    All I know is.. I HAVE TO OWN THIS
  2. rowlfy662 Active Member

ohh my goodness sweetums and hat a better combo that penut butter and jelly
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  3. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! That looks cool!
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Based on the Muppet figure sets under the hat in picture two that you can just barely make out... it looks like this hat is exclusive to Disney Parks. Which is slightly unfortunate, but my gosh, how AMAZING is that hat?!
    DramaQueenMokey and DannyRWW like this.
  5. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Bah... I wish Diseny Stores would cary more Park merchandise.
  6. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

7. NaomiTheFrog New Member

Will it be at Disneyland Paris? I'm going there this year for my birthday!. :)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  8. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Happy birthday, whenever it is.

I don't know if it will be at Disneyland Paris, but I hope it is for you.
  9. NaomiTheFrog New Member

Okay and thank you!. :)
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I MUST get this! I mean, it's a SWEETUMS hat! How many stores do you go to and say "Oh, look, Sweetums." Passing out now....:grr:
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  11. panmanthe2nd Active Member

I know!
  12. floydnjanicefan Active Member

You can order Disney Parks merchandise by calling this number for domestic orders: (877)560-6477 The number for International guests is (407)934-6111 You'll have to pay shipping costs, but you'd have to do that even if it were on DisneyStore.com
    DramaQueenMokey and panmanthe2nd like this.
  13. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Thanks!!!
  14. NaomiTheFrog New Member

That is so cool! thank you floydnjanicefan!. :)
  15. floydnjanicefan Active Member

No problem. I was just there in December and they had great knit Beaker and Kermit hats, too. Sadly I didn't think to get any pictures, but here is a link of what Beaker looks like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-WORL...ultDomain_0&hash=item43ace23a80#ht_2872wt_950 From what I heard, those were selling out very quickly, so they might not be in stock anymore for phone orders, but if you are interested, it's worth a try.
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Our world if about to be flooded with Muppet merchandise...and our banks are about to be bone dry. I can tell.

Bea:zany:{Your financial weather forecast is brought to you by the letters $ and c}regard
  17. NaomiTheFrog New Member

I see my sister as Beaker. I don't understand what she says half the time. :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I just saw this in Disney World. I didn't buy it though,
  19. TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

Is there anything else at Disney World that we have not seen online yet, Muppet fan 123?
  20. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Hmm... not really. BTW they're all out of Kermit Mickey ears. I was pretty upset when I heard that.
    Nothing really new except a few T-Shirts I haven't seen before, the Sweetums hat and a few others (Beaker, Kermit). An Animal plush, (which looked horrible BTW.)
    That's basically it. I saw a lot of posters for The Muppets there, (not for sale, but around that whole area), Oh.. and there is a special stand in the store where they're selling all the stuff that was re-leased with the movie (The Green Album, Frogs are Funny, etc.)