New Travelling Matt and Junior Gorg Plush/Puppets

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Matt doesn't look that bad. In fact, he looks pretty good, aside from a few small flaws (His scarf, for one).

Junior, on the other hand, looks like a lion and not much like his RL counterpart.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Junior Gorg looks a bit off, but either way, very cool to see more Fraggle merchandise. I'd really like to see a Sprocket puppet sometime in the future, though.

Rose

Reaction score
It's nice to see new Fraggle Dolls and puppets again, but they really don't look like who they are supposed to be...well not to be anyway. But if I was still collesting those things I would buy them. They are nice. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly... I'm glad we finally got Mokey plushes, but Matt's the one I've been waiting for. I'd definitely shell out the high 20_+ dollar Price tag for him, when I was on the fence about the others. I will say I'm surprised they jumped over the obvious choice of Sprocket for Junior Gorg though.

And as far as likeness goes, I don't see all that much wrong with it. Looks a LOT better than the Animated version of him. It's a very tough likeness to get down.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Isn't this the first Gorg plush to ever be released? If so, that's reason enough to get it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah. First Gorg plush ever. I forgot about that. I'm just intrigued by the prospect of a Junior Gorg hand puppet, considering how the actual Jr. Gorg works.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
But remember that Junior was also a hand puppet in two episodes.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Liking the doll formats of both but not the puppets. The Gorg puppet has a mouth that is way to big?

I bought the Gobo puppet from this range..............and hate it, that put me off buying any other Manhattan Fraggle toys? I dont like that the puppets have fabric eyes, Fraggles have plastic eyes! Are the dolls eye made of plastic or are the fabric like the puppets?

Anyone want a cheap Gobo puppet! lol

Chris

Rose

Reaction score
lol That's true they did. Wasn't that in ' The Goarg Who Would Be king? ' I thought JR made a very cute pupppet. :smile:

But remember that Junior was also a hand puppet in two episodes.