New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
..............There are no words for how unbelievably awesome that was.

That may be the greatest thing to happen to anyone EVER.

The biggest win... EVER.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That was truly awesome! It features a few characters not used in a long time, like Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Dr. Strangepork (is that a new Strangepork puppet)?

It's just a shame that Lips and Digit didn't appear...

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

*explodes into a million peices*

Davina

Reaction score
ly made my morning.. hubby and i have been singing along to this all morning..

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
all forms of awesome

not one Muppet was missing

i think i even saw bananas

Beauregard

Reaction score
OH! MY GOSH!

Beauregard! BEAUREGARD! BEAUREGARD! Not just one but THREE lines AND a guitar moment!

My lungs are likely to explode from keeping in the screams of awesomeness while sat in the academic library.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow... the coolest characters ever singing the coolest song ever written... man... And we saw Mahnah manah and the Snowths and Dr. Strangepork too. Unbelievably amazing stuff coming out through these virals.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I enjoyed this SO much I watched it 3 times since this morning. I think that Disney and Muppet Studios have finally found a way for the newer generation to get into the Muppets again and that is through these YouTube videos. This looks like it could have been done 20-30 years ago on the Muppet Show or on Muppets Tonight or something. VERY well done. I love how they used characters that not many people other than hardcore Muppet fans are familiar with. I mean, we ALL know the usual ones, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Waldor and Statler, but they used lesser known Muppets like Beauregard, among others whose names I couldn't think of off the top of my head and the ending with Kermit was just too perfect.

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've watched this about...25 times now...and it just gets better every time...the little things (and HUGE things!) that I missed the first and second and third times around are STUNNING!