1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 24, 2009.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

..............There are no words for how unbelievably awesome that was.

That may be the greatest thing to happen to anyone EVER.

The biggest win... EVER.
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That was truly awesome! It features a few characters not used in a long time, like Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Dr. Strangepork (is that a new Strangepork puppet)?

It's just a shame that Lips and Digit didn't appear...
  3. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

AWESOME OVERLOAD!

*explodes into a million peices*
  4. Davina

Davina Member

ly made my morning.. hubby and i have been singing along to this all morning..
  5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

all forms of awesome

not one Muppet was missing

i think i even saw bananas
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

OH! MY GOSH!

Beauregard! BEAUREGARD! BEAUREGARD! Not just one but THREE lines AND a guitar moment!

My lungs are likely to explode from keeping in the screams of awesomeness while sat in the academic library.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Wow... the coolest characters ever singing the coolest song ever written... man... And we saw Mahnah manah and the Snowths and Dr. Strangepork too. Unbelievably amazing stuff coming out through these virals.
  8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this SO much I watched it 3 times since this morning. I think that Disney and Muppet Studios have finally found a way for the newer generation to get into the Muppets again and that is through these YouTube videos. This looks like it could have been done 20-30 years ago on the Muppet Show or on Muppets Tonight or something. VERY well done. I love how they used characters that not many people other than hardcore Muppet fans are familiar with. I mean, we ALL know the usual ones, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Waldor and Statler, but they used lesser known Muppets like Beauregard, among others whose names I couldn't think of off the top of my head and the ending with Kermit was just too perfect.

Daniel
  9. Beauregard

I've watched this about...25 times now...and it just gets better every time...the little things (and HUGE things!) that I missed the first and second and third times around are STUNNING!
  10. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

...my life is complete. Nuff said. :halo:
  11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

OMG! I loved it! It was simply incredible, not to mention quite HILARIOUS!
  12. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

That was the most beautiful thing I've seen... I think I cried lol

Nicely done. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!
  13. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow, happy early birthday to me. Single most awesome thing to happen the week of my birthday seriously. Thank you Muppets! Thank you, I'm a happy fan girl!
  15. Scooterthegofer

Scooterthegofer New Member

AAAAAWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
    The only thing that bothers me is that new Gonzo. Maybe I'm just too used to the thin flesh-colored nose, the bigger eyes, etc...:concern:
    But as I was saying, this is AAAAAWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
    All these obscure caracters, I had gotten used to not seeing Scooter, but there, at the end, THERE HE WAS! He even had a few lines and his voice was PERFECT! David Rudman is doing a great job.;)
    This is amazing. It is SO much better than I thought it would be.:D
  16. Beauregard

Whatever this video is doing, it is doing it well! Both Muppets AND Bohemian Rhapsody are Twitter Trending Topics (Bohemian Rhapsody is now ABOVE New Moon on there!) In the last 3 minutes (I timed it) "Muppets" has been mentioned in Twitter 223 times. And the "ratings" seem to be going up at 1 a second on YouTube...Still at 5 stars!
  17. APRena

APRena New Member

I just died of awesome and have gone to fan-heaven. OMGZ ZOMG *fangirlsqueal* YES! So many little seen/known (lately/to the general public) characters it was just AWESOME. I loved Animal. :halo:
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

You know what else made me smile? He may not have had a line, but watching Rowlf where he belongs at the piano. *Contented sigh*
  19. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

That was awesome!