1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by antsamthompson9, Jul 2, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The Muppets' Popcorn video is finally here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE. I haven't watched it yet, but I will right now!

EDIT: I just watched it, and it was a ton of fun! Hope everyone likes it as much as I did.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think I should get in better touch with music, 'cause I had no idea what the song was before reading it on TP. I think this was the oddest one of the lot.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I adore it! No matter how ridiculously strange it was (and it was pretty ridiculous), I thought it was just hilarious. I loved when he answered the phone. "Hellooooo?"
  4. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

Another winner!

I really love the brief instrumental of the Swedish Chef's theme music from TMS at the very beginning.
  5. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I loved it. It was hilariously weird. Looks like it would work well with a 3d gimmick too.

Is it me of are the chef's hands now covered in some kind of nylon material?
  6. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Nothing beats the Swedish Chef making a mess out of his kitchen. :hungry:
  7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

That was one of the best Swedish chef's videos i have ever seen :excited: he really made me hungry:hungry: for popcorn shrimp and and popcorn 2 of my favorite foods by the way . LOL really LOL I love the chef one of my favrtite caritors on the muppet show he really makes me laugh this really put a small on my face when i relaly needed it and made me lough i love it
  8. Mupp

Mupp Member

I loved it!
  9. polstein

polstein New Member

One of the best so far, I think - but I'm biased - I have the Popcorn song on my phone already (by "Hot Butter"). I always thought it was a catchy tune, and now I like it even more!
  10. antsamthompson9

Has anyone watched it with the captions on? It's hilarious!
  11. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Love It!
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I did! I was laughing hysterically!:D
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Is it possible to watch without captions? Because every time I watch it the captions ar eautomatically on.

I noticed that Waldorf was completely silent at the end. Could Dave Goelz have been unavailable for this?
  14. antsamthompson9

Click on the CC button to turn them off.
  15. fuzzball91

fuzzball91 New Member

This was another great video to add to the collection!

The second time I watched it, I accidentally turned on the captions. And I was glad I did.
  16. dmoss

dmoss Member

It's not just you, I thought the same thing, but thought I might be wrong, so I didn't say anything! Maybe they put some kind of gloves on the performers' hands to make him look more...Muppety? :hungry:
  17. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Awesome video.

A few years back when Disney first acquired the Muppets, I really thought we had seen the last of quality Muppet material. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. These viral videos they've been putting out have really eased my mind about the new movie and the future for Kermit and the gang.
  18. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

I agree, the spirit of the Muppets is still alive and well, even after Disney bought the rights to them. This video is proof of that, as the Chef once again made me laugh harder than a hyena on laughing gas. :hungry:
  19. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

It was hilarious!
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Could someone send it to me as a MUP3 please? Thanks.