New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Who framed him?...Did you?!?!:concern:

well anyways i could have swore i read about someone posting that Roger Rabbit would come out on dvd and it would have extras and stuff, i know it came out on DVD a few years ago, but it was just a slap on disk version that i'm glad i did not buy.

I'm about 100% sure it was Jamie aka Frogboy who posted it, i know he loves this movie as many of us do! well i saw an ad in TV Guide, and i just looked it up on Amizon! check out all the stuff you will get!!! It looks like it has it all!!!!! it's wide screen and Closed-captioned,it has full screen too, i like having both for some reason but if only one then wide screen is great but it's got both so it's PERFECT!! new stuff as well as the other Roger Rabbit shorts are on it!!!:smile: :excited: :flirt:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ref=sr_1_1/104-2023583-7813532?v=glance&s=dvd

I remember in a read along book with casset tape (i still have) for kids on roger rabbit, It has the toon pig sceen in it, i was like huh?!?!? when i read it as a kid. it's in this dvd! and was cut out of the orignal movie!

hoo hoo! hooooo! hoooo! hooooo! It feels so great to smash a plate and look the're is no pain!*crash* No pain! *crash* No pain! *crash* No pain!*crash* No pain! *crash* No pain! *CRASH!*:zany:

Zack)Rowlf the, OKAY! So i'm a little excited!aren't you!?!? Dog

Drtooth

Reaction score
as the site says...

Commentary by director Robert Zemeckis and Frank Marshall, Jeffrey Price, Peter Seaman, Steve Starkey & Ken Ralston

* Fully restored and remastered

* Two discs--one family-friendly, one for the enthusiast

* "Who Made Roger Rabbit" featuette

* "Behind the Ears: The True Story of Roger Rabbit" new documentary

* Set-top game, "Trouble in Toontown"

* Deleted scene, "The Pig Head Sequence"

* "Toon Stand-Ins" featurette

* Toontown Confidential--pop-up style trivia viewing mode

* The Valiant Files--interactive set-top gallery

* Split screen comparison

* Companion booklet and collictable glossy

* Roger Rabbit shorts: "Tummy Trouble," "Rollercoaster Rabbit," and "Trail Mix-Up"

* Full-screen and widescreen anamorphic formats

* Number of discs: 2
I wonder what they mean by Family Friendly/enthusiest. Do they have two versions of the movie? I hope they don't do what they did when they release it to television, and replace the gorilla's words again (they changed "WISEA** to "Wise guuuuy" in a totally different, wormier sounding voice)

I do have the videos, both, the movie and the short features (the latter I brought into an Animation class, and I was the life of the party!) But once I get a DVD, I'll indefinately want to get this one. Too bad, though that we won't see the storyboards of the unrealeased cartoon.. hopefully that could be an easter egg.

BTW, Roger Rabbit is one of my favorite films of all time.....

King Prawn

Reaction score
Re: as the site says...

Originally posted by Drtooth
I wonder what they mean by Family Friendly/enthusiest. Do they have two versions of the movie? I hope they don't do what they did when they release it to television, and replace the gorilla's words again (they changed "WISEA** to "Wise guuuuy" in a totally different, wormier sounding voice)
The family friendly i think is the one they've already released whilst the enthusiest one keeps in all the adult humour, there is supposedly a scene where we see Jessica Rabbit's underwear after she falls out of the cab, which in the disney release was cut or something but in this one i think we get to see it, just adult humour that Disney took out or replaced with something else to make it family friendly. I don't know how much difference they'll be.

ps. i wonder why on earth some people complain that Disney covered up Jessica's underwear when they released the film? i'm seriouse check out some DVD forums you'll be surprised.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hot Dog! I love the Rabbit!!

Can't wait for this!!

Kev

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Great! Who Framed Roger Rabbit's one of my favorite movies. Plus, can't miss out on that underwear scene...:flirt: :embarrassed: :eek:

j/k

It's good to see it coming out in such a non-Disney style release of a DVD. Like Beauty and the Beast, one of my favorite Disney movies. Well, besides The Emporor's New Groove.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Who framed him?...Did you?!?!:concern:

no, but i am still trying to find out who did...i'll get back to you when i find out!

ryan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh yeah..Jugde Doom did....but who is jugde doom? I mean, what was his toon fourm, that's the question! lol

I read disk one, the famliy one, will be full screen, have the other roger rabbit cartoons on it and a game, plus more, you can read about it if you look on that link. the other disk will be the wide screen with extras and stuff.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Happy me!

:smile: :big_grin: :crazy: :excited: :zany:

Releasing both a censored and origanal uncut version on the same disk sounds like a good idea. It could make nagging mothers shut up without getting the rest of us upset.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! yep Chris, it looks like we get it all with this one!:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, he looks like a sentsitive and sober fellow,Dog.:halo:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!!!! I saw a commercial for this yesterday and I got SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!! :excited: I LOOOOOOOOVE this movie!!!!! And plus, I VFINALLY figured out what I'll get my bro John for his b-day!!!! THIS DVD!!!! (He's OBSESSED w/this movie!!!!!!) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: