New Year's Resolutions

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Hey kids!
Thought it might be fun for us to share our new years resolutions. Mine are:
*To have more patience with my life, sometimes I get frustrated because I'm working retail and not teaching yet. I just have to remind myself that after I take the 3 prereq. courses this winter then I can start my student teaching- and no more working at the mall!
*To say "No" and really mean it! I tend to let people walk over me from time to time- but this year I want to really stand up for myself. I won't stay late at work if I have plans, I won't do things just to please another person, etc. I have to quote Sally from You're A Good Man Charlie Brown, "NO! I like it!"

happy new year everyone! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am resolving to put my school work above my writing this year.

Beeker

Reaction score
I have no resolutions this year...I gave up smoking two years ago...my career is taking off and I am happy with my life...

So I suppose my new year resolution will be to get to know my fellow forum goers a bit better :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I am resolving to put my school work above my writing this year.
I am resolving to put my writing above my school work this year. :wink: (Shouldn't be too hard, since I have no school work... :stick_out_tongue: )
Erin

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Well, I think this is the fastest that I've ever broken a new years resolution! I stayed late at work, instead of saying "no" and saving my sanity :stick_out_tongue:

Beeker said:
So I suppose my new year resolution will be to get to know my fellow forum goers a bit better :wink:
Yeah, that's one that I want to do as well! Everyone seems really groovy on the boards :flirt:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Beeker said:
I argee since everyone seems to be so nice and welcome and all here.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
HEY did you hear that SuperScoot? We're groovy!

my resolutions...I also need to learn to say no
pass my driver test
go to speech state
concentrate on applying to OSSM

that's all for now!

Beeker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Well, I think this is the fastest that I've ever broken a new years resolution! I stayed late at work, instead of saying "no" and saving my sanity :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, that's one that I want to do as well! Everyone seems really groovy on the boards :flirt:
Groovy is the word...and as far as you are concerned...pretty hot too
:flirt: :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
Beeker said:
Groovy is the word...and as far as you are concerned...pretty hot too
:flirt: :stick_out_tongue:
man, what happened to the art of subtlety? :wink:

Anyhoo, my new years resolutions are simple yet easily abidable by!

*be more productive on art and other projects than ever before
*eat way less/more healthy/exercise more/become vegetarian
*go out of my way to encourage and be there for everyone i know(irl/online)

So far Im doing well at all 3 of these! I actually have a ton of new years resolutions...tho theyve been in the works for some time. Basically they include themes of dreaming, imagination, friendship, happyness, laughter, love, and creativity.