New York Comic Con 2014

Neil565

Reaction score
Did anyone attend the Sesame Street panel?

It was so over crowded this year, I decided to skip sunday because my panel luck was not good.

I knew they had some performers there, but I'll be really annoyed if I missed any muppets brought ;o)..

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Did anyone attend the Sesame Street panel?

It was so over crowded this year, I decided to skip sunday because my panel luck was not good.

I knew they had some performers there, but I'll be really annoyed if I missed any muppets brought ;o)..
I wasn't there, but from what I saw online, Eric Jacobsen was there with Grover, Leslie Carrera-Rudolph with Abby, and Joey Mazzarino with Murray Monster. I saw some great photos on Facebook and various websites. I'm bummed I couldn't attend NYCC this year.

Neil565

Reaction score
****..I knew I was going to regret going.

although being the older member, grover is the only one I cared about :smile:

I wish NYCC would have advertised that the actual puppets would be there as well. by the way they exlained it, I thought it was just going to be a clip showing..

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I
****..I knew I was going to regret going.

although being the older member, grover is the only one I cared about :smile:

I wish NYCC would have advertised that the actual puppets would be there as well. by the way they exlained it, I thought it was just going to be a clip showing..
I'm pretty sure they advertised it as a panel. And panels with Muppet performers usually 9 out of 10 means a furry friend will appear with them. I would've been thrilled to see any of the characters.