newest puppet additions

puppetise

Reaction score
hey guys my new puppets are here Grill and Cye

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These are my two new puppets Grill and Cye. Grill is a puppet version of my dog boarder collie,his nose tounge claws & teeth are all sculpty covered with a water proof gloss he is a foam patern head with sculpted foam to build up bits of his face like his brow.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cye is an experimental puppet mainly different techniques were used on him such as he has one eye made out of molded plastic newer improved mouth grips and claws veiw them all here[/FONT]

i wold love to hear your comments and tips

Cheers

-Wayne-
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=puppetise

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Nice work!

Nice work, good job on the expressions. I was wondering how you found working with sculpty? I was going to try to build eyes and such for a custom build but decided it would be hard to attach firmly to the puppet. Any suggestions?:smile:

puppetise

Reaction score
I was going to try to build eyes and such for a custom build but decided it would be hard to attach firmly to the puppet. Any suggestions?:smile:
it was very easy its was stongly attached with contact bond thanks for the feed back

Whispers

Reaction score
Holy Whoa they look great! Nice job on them! Cye has so much personality I'm tempted to make a puppet modeled after Cye myself now haha and the other one reminds me of Monster's Inc:smile:

puppetise

Reaction score
thanks all whispers cye is the one eyed monster and grill is the dog