News Broadcasting

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Could you explain this message?
I would keep my feelings to my self if I were presenting a news report or doing a news report through a certain medium (audiences for news reports ought to be allowed to form their own feelings regarding news without the feelings of their presenters or reporters).
Would you like to post a rant on news broadcasting related to sensationalism?
All of us were just commenting on the randomness of the topic, that's all. :smile: :laugh:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Could you explain this message?
This is a really random thread, and there is some other guy known for making random threads; one of them being he wanted to know why people didn't get sawed in half on children's TV shows.

Mario500

Reaction score
Some of the local news programming broadcast by one of the TV stations near my home often appeared to have had a news presenter sighing in some presentations of theirs related to news (as if the news presenter or news presenters appearing to had done so was expressing disgust toward certain subjects).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

Do you have a lot of time on your hands or something?

Mario500

Reaction score
can i ask why you dislike news casters displaying emotion? they're people, not robots
Because they were unnecessary, distracting, unprofessional, and potentially irritating.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/****-gif-2.gif