News Flash Fan-Fiction

mikealan

Reaction score
SS NEWS FLASH: FUR TEAM VS. FEATHER TEAM

Announcer: We take you now to Kermit the Frog in the college sports stadium for another fast-breaking news story!

Kermit: (to someone off-screen) You see, Luckey, there's gonna be a big football game in college. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Wait-what am I doing here?!? (To the camera) Um, hi-ho sports fans! This is Kermit the Frog for Sesame Street Sports! And tonight, we have a big football game here on Sesame Street University College. (Crowd cheers) Yes! There's gonna be a great football game tonight, and what team we are huge fans of is the 'Fur' Team! Yes, the 'Fur' Team. And the other team its fans are in a huge fan of is the 'Feather' Team. And you know that both 'fur' and 'feather' start with the letter 'F', and they're playing football, and football also starts with the letter 'F'! Isn't this fantastic? Right now, we will meet some 'Fur Team' fans who want the 'Fur' Team to win. (To Fur Team Fan#1) Excuse me sir, I'm Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street Sports, and aren't you excited for the game tonight?

Fur Team Fan#1 (lavendar-colored AM man): Yes, I am, Mr. Frog! Very excited!

Kermit: Well you sure are because the game is starting for five minutes.

Fur Team Fan#1: You betcha! We're from 'Fur High School' and we love all of our friends from their team so much! I can't wait to see them win!

Kermit: You hear that, folks? All of these people right here are from 'Fur High School'!

Fur Team Fan#2 (tall orange AM man): Yeah, and I'm sure they'll win a trip to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Kermit: Let's meet some of the players from the 'Fur' team, shall we? (To 'Fur' Football Player#1) Excuse me sir, uh, Kermit the Frog here for Sesame Street Sports, and aren't you excited to win the game?

'Fur' Football Player#1 (lavendar boy AM): Yes, I am very excited, frog. And I know how to run so fast during the game, wanna see me run?

Kermit: Sure, uh..('Fur' Football Player#1 runs fast several times in speed) Wow...that..was so...fast. And 'fast' also starts with the letter 'F'!

'Fur' Football Player#2 (green triangle-headed boy AM): And I've got something else that starts with the letter 'F' on my shirt!

Kermit: Well, what is it?

'Fur' Football Player#2: The number '5'. It's one of my favorite numbers in the whole wide world.

Kermit: And now, sports fans, we'll meet the some members of the audience who want the 'Feather' team to win. Pardon me sir, Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street Sports, are you exciting that the 'Feather' team must win.

'Feather' Team Fan#1 (Fat Blue AM with beard): Yes, Mr. Frog, I'm very excited to see the 'Feather' Team will win.

Kermit: Yeah, but we want the 'Fur' Team to win and we are all huge fans of 'Fur' Team!

'Feather' Team Fan#1: Hey-I know that team right down there is the 'Fur' Team from Fur High School and you know what?

Kermit: What?

'Feather' Team Fan#1: We're from 'Feather High School'!

Kermit: 'Feather High School' it is! And as you see, ladies and gentlemen, both of THESE teams are from BOTH high schools! (Feather Football Player passes by.) Oh! I see one of the players from 'Feather Team'. Pardon me kid, are you going to win the game!

Feather Football Player: Yes and we're all gonna beat the 'Fur' Team!

Kermit: Beat the 'Fur' Team? But how?

Feather Football Player: By fighting.

Kermit: Uh, as you see, folks, 'fighting' is not allowed during the football game and 'fighting' also starts with the letter 'F'! (Fanfare plays) Uh-oh! The game is starting now! We all hope the 'Fur' Team would win this game!

Sports Caster (off-screen): All of the players from both teams are ready to play the game...Five! Four! Three! Two! One! (Loud horn noise. Both teams start playing together.)

Kermit: Look at that friends, the game is starting! Why look! One of the members of the 'Feather' Team kicks the ball and one of the members of the 'Fur' Team got the ball and ran away from some of the members of the 'Feather' Team and he got a DOWN! Let's hope the 'Fur' Team would win the last round of this game. (Feather Football Player#1 kicks the football so far) Look-one of the players from the Feather team kicked the ball so far and 'far' also starts with the letter 'F' and the 'Fur' Team must win right after it went over the 'Fur' Team's net! (Kermit runs next to the 'Fur' Team and got the ball which he ran away from the 'Feather' team!)

Sports Caster: And the TOUCHDOWN goes to one of the strongest members of the 'Fur' Team...(buzz!) KERMIT THE FROG!

'Fur' Football Player#2: The frog won!! Way to go, frog!!

'Fur' Football Player#3: Isn't he powerful! He's got strong legs!!

Kermit: What? I am NOT from the 'Fur' Team!

'Fur' Football Player#4: Here are some flowers, Mr. Frog!

'Fur' Football Player#1: You did a FANTASTIC job getting a touchdown, frog!

Kermit: Oh, no..

Football Coach: Congradulations, Mr. Frog! You won the game and your team won!

Kermit: Look-I am NOT from this team! This is just because they didn't get it!

Football Coach: Well you ARE from the 'Fur' team and you won something that covers with fur!

Kermit: No, I don't want fur coats, fur furniture and furry animals like dogs and cats! I think those are the prizes you let me win!

Football Coach: No, no, no. Don't worry. You and your team won a whole bunch of monsters, which they are covered with fur!

Kermit: What?

(Muppet Monsters enter the stadium-Herry, Frazzle, unnamed Season 1 Cookie, Fuzzyface (a greenish-brown monster before Grover), Beautiful Day Monster, Boppity, Gloat, and various monsters from The Ed Sullivan Show and old unnamed SS monsters enter the stadium and begin to chase and hurt the players of the 'Fur' team!)

Kermit: (To monsters) Hey! What are you doing? Get out of the stadium! (To coach) this is so ridiculous! You fooled us! Take those monsters back! They are very dangerous and frightful prizes!

Football Coach: No! The monsters are yours and your team, frog!

'Fur' Football Player#1: (being hurt and tackled by BD) OWWW!!! You hurt me!

'Fur' Football Player#2: (being hurt and tackled by Frazzle) OW! OW! You fractured my foot!

'Fur' Football Player#3: (being hurt and tackled by Scary Beaked Green SS Monster) You fractured my fingers!

'Fur' Football Player#4: (being hurt and tackled by Herry) You broke my bones you stupid monster!!

Kermit: (being tackled by unnamed Season 1 Cookie Monster) Well sports fans, er, for my biggest conclusion of Sesame Street Sports...this is Kermit the Frog, er, returning you to our scheduled program. (Starts getting hurt so much by unnamed Cookie)

END OF SKETCH

What did you think of my new 'Kermit News' segment sponsored by the letter 'F'?

ssetta

Reaction score
I thought it was FANTASTIC, which also starts with the letter 'F!' I think you got the idea from the first Tortoise/Hair race.