News update

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi mods, I just wanted to let you all know that I am willing to update the news page that is missing from 2009 to 2012. If you want me to, I'll type it up and send it to you.
I just think something needs to be done about that missing time period. When I want to check up Muppet history, there is nothing there. So we should put it up for everyone else.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your offer. Unfortunately, I think it's more of a matter of contacting Phillip, the forum administrator, as news updates are generated by the main site which has kind of become a separate entity from the forums. However, I also think that's the spirit out of which the fabulous Muppet Mindset blog was born, so you can keep up with up-to-the-minute Muppet news and happenings by tagging both sources.

Hope this helps and have a good day. :batty:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
OK. But the news archive goes up to about 2009. I think it should be completed.
Anyway, that's my offer. If you don't need it. I don't mind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't misunderstand... It's not that we don't need to update the news archives, it's that you're asking the wrong person(s). As I said, contact/talk to Phillip directly because the archives are from the site, whereas this is the forum which has basically evolved to become its own thing.