1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Next Christmas, It's Fozzie's Turn!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

2. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

WOW! I can't wait until Christmas . . . . . of 2012
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

The Fozzie 2012 Hallmark ornament is now out!:)
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

It is? Yaay! (Flails arms wildly) :)
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That is one holiday I do not even wanna think about right now. Lol! But very nice ornament!! I don't have any Muppet ornaments either guess I'll be making my way to a Hallmark store!! :o And let me just way wow! He looks really good!!!
  6. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Hi

I wanted to order one online, but it says in stores only, so I was wondering if anyone could get an extra one for me? Of course I'd pay for all the costs...

Many thanks!
    Liesbeth
  7. muppetperson

You can get them on ebay.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Amazon probably sells them too?
  9. muppetperson

My Fozzie ornament has arrived.On a positive, I like the Stage foot light that lights up Fozzie when he talks.Two negatives,though, the voice doesnt sound right(wonder if Eric Jacobson did it, or if they got an impersonator?) and it takes 3 watch batteries.They are supplied, but to replace them will be about $30!!!
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

What does he say?
  11. Pinkflower7783

Wocka Wocka Wocka?
  12. muppetperson

"Hello, Hello,-Is this microphone on?"
    "I said Waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup?He said looks like the backstroke to me.Ahah"
    "Thank you,thank you and thank you."
    "Hiya Hiya Hiya"
    "I just flew in from the coast and boy are my arms tired.Ahah"
    "I am so happy to be here,I can bearly stand it.Get it-bearly, and I am a bear.Hu? Hu?"
    The voice seems to be ok now.I thought it sounded a bit deep but I guess it had to warm up.Oddly, he doesnt say Wocka Wocka, which I guess is good to give it a break.
  13. Pinkflower7783

I know but that's his signature line. Seems kinda odd to not have him say it. :o
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's clearly a new recording of Eric, much like Animal was. This was before the movie when he went far too high pitched.

There are a LOT of great ornaments this year. There's a Stay Puft Marshmallow man AND Lion-O from the original Thundercats too.
  15. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I'll have to pick this one up! I really need to restart my Muppet ornament collection because my dad accidentally broke a good 60% of our ornaments last year while moving the tree and of course, the impossible-to-find-for-fair-prices-on-eBay Muppet Hallmark ornaments fell victim to that 60%. :mad: I'll have to buy 2 just in case something like this happens again. Still, can't wait to get this one. Wocka wocka!
  16. Pinkflower7783

I don't have any Muppet ornaments...guess I better get started!!! Lol!
  17. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

bought mine today
  18. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Ughhh, just passed a Hallmark store, and completely forgot about Fozzie........ Woops :o