Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Terry for the info. We know there is alot to do when doing these things so we all know that thing have to be made by a certain date and knowing that you have other things you have to do as well so don't worry. We all know your doing your best and thanks once again. :halo:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yes yes Thanks 100 x Terry! glad to see Gonzo is comming along fine, to bad about Animal's nose but knowing you.. YOU'LL GET it right! :wink: cant wait to hear who the next 2 Muppets are, MAnnnnnnnn i HOPE its Piggy and/or Pepe :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us filled in, Terry!

By the way, I thought about you watching the Storyteller on S2 Fraggle Rock the other day. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome news Terry, thanks so much!! Hopefully the folks in China will be able to work with your instructions.

And, like Fozzie, I was thinking about you too! Was watching an old appearance of Jim on Regis and Kathy Lee over on YouTube. He talked about you in such a way, like you were one of his own kids. Thought that was pretty neat.

Keep up the excellent work Terry!
:smile:
Anthony

SNLIM

Reaction score
i've been way out of the loop- i've been checking most of the day and the master replica mainsite is down. what are we talking about on timeline for gonzo?

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Thanks Terry!!!

Thanks man for keeping us in the loop. I look forward to the finished Animal poser puppet. I think both Gonzo and Animal are looking extremely nice indeed.

Dave :smile:

Garland

Reaction score
Yeah...I've been wondering that too! I'm ready to preorder Gonzo...bring him on!

mrsieve

Reaction score
Hopefully sooner rather than later. But if Animal is to be co-released with Gonzo it might be done at the same time Kermit was last year, around August or thereabouts.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Animal and Gonzo at once...down goes my bank accunt again...

Speaking of downers, my Kermit still hasn't arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.