Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
hubby and i want Pepe too.. if it helps.. hehehee :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
I just don't see Pepe selling at over 200 dollars. He is smaller than Kermit though so he might not be that much, but who really knows how sizes plays into the price of puppet replicas.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I just don't see Pepe selling at over 200 dollars. He is smaller than Kermit though so he might not be that much, but who really knows how sizes plays into the price of puppet replicas.
I wouldn't pay 200 for Pepe but I know allot of people including myself who would pay atleast 150.00 or around that for him and smaller muppets like Rizzo.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Here's hoping the Muppet line gets enough support to make it to the likes of Rizzo and Pepe. I'd love to have both of them.

MWoO

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I wouldn't pay 200 for Pepe but I know allot of people including myself who would pay atleast 150.00 or around that for him and smaller muppets like Rizzo.
Butm Rizzo and Pepe wear clothing. So I think that would counter the savings in size reduction. Robin however could be real cheap, maybe even less than 100.

Davina

Reaction score
oooh... i know who we need.... Statler and Waldorf.. so we can all have our own balconies!! :smile:

(and, ya know.. if they ever manage to get rights to any of the other lines... my hubby would love to have some doozers... hehehee)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am very glad to see it's Gonzo next, and I'll definatly be buying him. I'm just hopeing that they can get the nose right. I mean, of course, if they are using the poser patterns he should be right, but noses of that shape are hard to come by.

As for Piggy, Animal and Fozzie, I can see these coming in at a higher price becuase they (Piggy and Fozzie at least) and almost twice the size of our little green friend. Speaking of little and green, perhaps selling Robin (a much more simple creature) at roughly the same price as the others will counter for selling the Pig and the Bear at the same price standard.

Beau

mrsieve

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just imagine how much a Sweetums replica would cost :wink:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
If they had other licences! I would LOVE to have a
Gobo
Mokey
Wembley
Boober
and Red!
Maybe if we are lucky, if the DVD's sell well enough we could get them!

Davina

Reaction score
hubby wants doozers.. lots and lots of doozers... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.