1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Was Once Ernie, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. wes

wes Active Member

Animal needs more Feathers on his head and Gonzos eyes need to be closer.

Does any one else notice that.
  2. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

I hope miss piggy is next! Three muppets so far , how awesome is that!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

:halo: looks ok... he just NEEDS a little more feathers and :concern: Gonzo is lookin' great. and ALSO I NEED to buy one of thos Jack Skellington figs, been hittin to ma and pa that i WANT that, she sayed thay planned on gettin Kermit for me for xmas but they seen i already bought it! so MAYBE Jack will replace that :D
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Once again with this actionfigs web site I cannot open it??

Can someone please post the pics somewhere so I can see them or email them to me at COcon14675@aol.com

Many Thanks guys.

Chris
  5. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hi Wes,

I just couldn't let this comment go without a responce but you are wrong about Gonzo's eyes being too far apart. The reason I know this is that in the patterns there is a pattern for his eye plate and this keeps the eyes where they should be. Also I had Mike Moore help me out with making both Gonzo's eyes and the plates for them a big thanks to him as I didn't have the stuff to make them. sorry Wes.

Terry Angus
  6. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Terry did you do animal? Your pm box is full .
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'm going to give Animal sometime. I know that right there is only a prototype. I still can't wait for Gonzo and Animal. And keep up the good work Terry. Your doing great. :concern: :halo:
  8. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hi rtgentry,

Sorry about my pm box being full I just cleaned it out and it's free. Yes I did make the Animal prototype. I've got to go as I am making the body that goes with that Gonzo that they have at the con. Then I'll be working on a second Animal.

Thanks and thanks Erine81981 for your comment. In fact thanks to all of you guys for your comments.

Take care,

Terry Angus
  9. wes

wes Active Member

:eek:

Mr. Angus,
    I didn't realize you work on these puppets, I sorry I really didn't know what I was talking about being that I have never held Gonzo. it looks like his eye were off in the Picture but it could be the angle. Thanks for setting me straight. Animal looks great, and I know their are several different Animals. They are much better than I could ever do, I humbley submit to the master craftsman.

Yall, I have just been owned by one of the Master Puppeteers! :) ;)

Thanks, Mr. Angus
  10. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

The prototypes are coming along nicely...

But whoever posed Kermit in that display case really needs to study some of the pictures everyone here took! Talk about not showing him off at his best!

:p
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

well sayed WasOnceErnie, I thought my pose(es) of Kermit where bad! :p but this person looks like they didnt try very hard. :p hehe... but thats just me 2 cents.
  12. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I still cant see them, please someone email me the new pics or post them somewhere else so I can see them.

COcon14675@aol.com

Cheers Guys

Chris
  13. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

Kermieuk,

Pictures have been sent.
  14. Terry, your work is simply amazing. I think we need to all step back and realize these are still early prototypes, but I'd be happy with them as is. They are awesome! We should all be thankful that you agreed to do this. You are the perfect person for the job, and proved that with Kermie. Can't wait for the next two, three or ten!
  15. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I think these look like quite a good start. After all, they're not final products. I think it's really interesting to see how these take shape--I'm sure the final products will make everyone (or at least almost everyone) happy, but it's cool to see how the development's coming along.
  16. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

There eyes on Gonzo all depend on which version you are use to, These days he is pretty much cross eyed. Back on the muppet show his eyes were morel ike the replica.
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think the Gonzo head looks pretty amazing, and it looks like they're bang on with all the colors and everything. I'm really looking forward to seeing the full body Gonzo. The basic look of Animal is there with that early prototype, it'll be interesting to see how he progresses as they move forward, it's early days yet! I'm very glad Terry is involved, makes ya feel more relaxed knowing these guys are in a safe pair of hands!!!
  18. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

Animal

Luke, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Glad you are at the helm Terry!!!

Dave :)
  19. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Gonzo materials

Terry, So is that another Gonzo head from the first pic we saw of the full length Gonzo or are you making a new body only?Is Gonzo likely to have a foam nose, mouth and eyelids or have you found a material that could still look like foam but be resin or vinyl for a longer life span?
  20. When the Kermit replica is posed and photographed well, you will have a hard time distinguishing him from the real thing. I just hope this Gonzo prototype is as accurately mass produced!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.