Next Show?

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Nexy Show?

Does anyone know when the next toy show is or where its going to be?

grail

Reaction score
i can think of two, but neither are "public" shows. there's one coming up in vegas, but i really can't think of any of the details right now. i think it's more props than anything else.

the other is Toyfair, and it's all the way in febuary. i think that's it until summer. depending on when MuppetFest is.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
There's a ton...

It just depends on where you live - Dragon Con in Atlanta, the Dallas show, another Motor City Comic Con, the mid-Ohio show, Megacon in Florida...and if you're looking just for toy shows, I'd recommend checking out an issue of the Toy Shop mag. They have listings in back.

Here's a handy site:

http://www.comicbookconventions.com

Michael
MWC

grail

Reaction score
god, i forgot about Dragon-con...the heck is wrong with me.

i thought some of the others were more regional. didn't realize they had that much pull...though i forgot about megacon too...

and don't forget GenCon...that's what, next week? (and then coming here to Indy next year...apparantly i get to help out)

also, for another bit of shameless self promotion, check out www.inconjunction.org it's a con here in Indy i help out with every year. we're having a mini Lost in Space reunion next year, we've even got guys working on a special "surprise" for the con. (as a hint, these are the same guys that spend all their freetime building props)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walterfego
Actually, I believe that Gen-Con was this weekend.
well, that explains that. some friends of mine were running a booth telling people about Indy before the move next year. i tried calling one of them last night to see if they wanted to have a "movie night" now i know why he wasn't home...oops. i thought sure it was next weekend...i guess i need a better calendar

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
If you are asking in reference to Palisades (since it is in this Action Figures section...), I think we are done for the year. Certainly as far as shows with exclusives. We MAY be doing a comic show here in Baltimore in October, but will not be doing a show exclusive for that one. Probably the next show that will have an exclusive will be MuppetFest (depending on when it gets finalized) or Wizard World Philadelphia next May.

Mike H

grail

Reaction score
well, i guess that answers that, now doesn't it?

but as it turns out my birthday is in May, so i'm gonna try and go to Philly! woo!

(sorry, had to work the phrase in somehow)

Jackie

Reaction score
So many conventions, so little time :smile: