NFL Time

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I do i love NFL football! I'm rootin this year for my state home team Tennessee Tians. Now I know the last few years have been not so hot, but I have a good feeling about this year. I really think that if Vince Young can stay healty he will have an awsom year. I really hope that we can also work on our defence because we could have a great offence, but if we dont have a strong defence we will lose more than win.
Mike who are you going for this year? I will post some scores on here when they come in.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Don't think I really have a favorite.

Of course I'll root for the Bears since I'm from the Chicago area inspite the condition they're in these day and have only gone to the Superbowl twice. Once in 85 which they won and the 2nd in 06 which they lost badly.

Some say there's hop they'll do beeter this year, and some say not.

I just have the wait and see attitude.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I do i love NFL football! I'm rootin this year for my state home team Tennessee Tians. Now I know the last few years have been not so hot, but I have a good feeling about this year. I really think that if Vince Young can stay healty he will have an awsom year. I really hope that we can also work on our defence because we could have a great offence, but if we dont have a strong defence we will lose more than win.
Mike who are you going for this year? I will post some scores on here when they come in.

The Houston Texans fans just love you guys............They're still mad the Oilers packed up and moved to Tennesse. They talk about how fans talk smack against them but they talk smack against other teams. Plus, they have this strange obsession with their former first draft quarterback David Carr and want him to fail, since they're convinced he was the reason the Texans were the way they were for 5 years.

As for me, anytime the Texans lose, I like to go to their message board and see how upset their fans are and just read all the threads about their frustration. I don't mind the Texans football team, I just want to see the fans mad.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It's an interesting name they've chosen.

Maybe Chicago could of been The Illinoisans or Green Bay could have been the GB Wisconsiners.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well the thing about the Texans is they are still a young team, and have yet to have there glory days. Don't worry it will happen one day. As for the Oilers moving to Tennessee at first everyone here thought it was going to be a huge wast of money and time of Tennesse football fans. Then when they got the name Titan name and started really winning games Tennesseans feel in love with there Titans. We have had a few bad years lattley with the loss of Steve McNaire and Eddie George. Now we have a preety offence (as shown today with our win) and our Defence was just outstanding today. We sacked the Jacksonvilles QB at least 5 times. The final score was only 10-17, because both Tians and Jags defence controled most of the game. The only bad thing that happend in todays game was our star QB Vince Young has a sprained Anickel.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I never really got into football. Baketball has always been my sport. I recently developed a thing for hockey, since our team won the Stanley Cup this year! Woo-hoo, go Red Wings!:big_grin::excited:

But, I can honestly say, the Lions(Detroit's team) really SUCK, with all capital letters. When's the last time we've won a game?....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well the Bears and colts are fixing to kickoff in about 15, so what should we look for out of this game.