NFL Time

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Bears Loose 20-17

Just as I thought they were gonna pull it off,

everything goes haywire in the 4th quarter.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well at least they made it look a little respctable. they just need to close the deal. Did anyone watch Monday Night Football what a game! i was cheering all the way through it, and I'm not even a Cowboy or Egals fan. It was a high scoring amzing game.
The wind was just such a factor in some games across the leage that some teams did not do well at all.

Also is Miami trying to become worse then the Detroit Lions?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I watched most of the Cowcoys and Eagles game though I quit durring the 4th quarter. I was rooting for Dallas and thought they were through.

Goes to show how wrong I was.

It was quite a game.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well at least they made it look a little respctable. they just need to close the deal. Did anyone watch Monday Night Football what a game! i was cheering all the way through it, and I'm not even a Cowboy or Egals fan. It was a high scoring amzing game.
The wind was just such a factor in some games across the leage that some teams did not do well at all.

Also is Miami trying to become worse then the Detroit Lions?
I watched the entire game, as I live in the Dallas area.

You're right, it was a high scoring game. In the second half, the Cowboys defense stepped up and only allowed the Eagles 7 points. Cowboys won through a mistake by Eagles quarterback McNab, who doesn't get the respect he deserves from Eagles fans, and that led to the Cowboys taking the lead.

Now Dallas plays Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay Packers at their home turf in Green Bay. Going to be another tough game for the Cowboys.

By the way, speaking of Cowboys, why does Jerry Jones, the owner of the team, always needs to feel like he has to go to the sidelines? What other NFL team owner does that? I can't think of nobody. Jerry Jones has an inflated ego.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
By the way, speaking of Cowboys, why does Jerry Jones, the owner of the team, always needs to feel like he has to go to the sidelines? What other NFL team owner does that? I can't think of nobody. Jerry Jones has an inflated ego.
I'd imagine that would be a pretty intimidatingly field to play on.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well Dallas won and now they're going to play the Redskins (a division rival) this sunday.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Tennessee is (3-0) Man i hope we can beat the Vikings.