"Nick & Jessica" wins the night

dmx10101

Reaction score
Wow thats a big surprise. Very big. It won't last though now that people have seen that the show is not the good they won't watch it again. I think.

Rugby

Reaction score
Ah, Nick and Jessica. The ones that act like they want to be your best friend while the cameras are rolling, and then hate and despise their fans when the cameras are not rolling. Those frauds don't deserve their own show.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I guess people just crave a variety show...even if it IS Nick and Jessica!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I don't know if this will really have an effect on the Muppets at all, but if it does, it can only be a good one. Thanks for the news!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
although I don't understand WHY they would use that to judge the Muppets....but if the do, that's great!

jediX

Reaction score
Oh jeez. I just saw on tv that they ordered ANOTHER one of these things for the Christmas season. Rugby, if you don't mind me asking, why do you call them frauds? (I'm just out of the loop on news, I guess)

Randlev

Reaction score
Maybe we didn't all love the show, or like it....at all....but this means two great things for the muppets.

A. Disney knows that the muppets can be successful and work (especially with most reviews of the special praising the muppets for being the only good part of it)

and

B. As part of the special, the muppets reached a huge audience, and most of this audience was people who might not usually be exposed to the muppets. I can bet there were at least a couple people who looked at kermit and piggy and thought, hey, if Nick and Jessica are doing a special with them, and these muppets were pretty funny, maybe i should check em out a little more.

So whether you liked the special or not (I did, as i have said) it is still good news for the muppets, regardless of how long their appearance lasted or how dumb jessica simpson is. And news that the muppets will probably be part of Nick and Jessica's next variety special, probably a holiday special, is great news for the same reasons!