Nickelodeon Changing its Logo

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't know... it's not Nickelodeon without the slime :/

Xerus

Reaction score
Did you have Double Dear? I remember Dennis The menace. Not sure if Flipper came on back then, yet. Oh! What about Finders Keepers? And what about Turkey Television, Belle & Sebastian, The Little Prince, Today's Special, Count Duckula, Inspector Gadget, Heath Cliff, Pinwheel? Don't just Sit There may have been around in your time.
Yep, I had Double Dare, Turkey TV, and all those other shows you asked along with Mr. Wizard and Bananaman. I too imagined all those characters in my Nickelodeon kingdom having adventures as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know... it's not Nickelodeon without the slime :/
I think we can all safely say, without fear of contradiction, that at one point, all of us, as kids, wanted to be covered in that glorious green slime. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought the slime was green not orange
Logo was orange slime.... the slime they used for half their game shows was green...

I think we can all safely say, without fear of contradiction, that at one point, all of us, as kids, wanted to be covered in that glorious green slime.

When you find out what it's made of, you'll want to be covered with it even more... I heard its some sort of pudding or something. All I know is it's edible. (at least at one point).

I wonder if they got it from "You Can't do that on Television"

Nick has had a HUGE history of slime, too... remember all the Nickelodeon gooey toys? Slime, Gack, Floam... all that crazy stuff. Stuff that stains and ruins living room rugs in a way Play doh just couldn't.

Nick22

Reaction score
*sigh* is it rully necessary to change the logo? you don't need to fix something that isn't broken.

there rully isn't anything to watch anymore. i dont watch tv too much anyway though, cause there's nothing on.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've read that Noggin is changing and is going to start showing Eureeka's Castle soon. I can't wait! I hope more other shows start showing on Nick Jr. Channel.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've read that Noggin is changing and is going to start showing Eureeka's Castle soon. I can't wait! I hope more other shows start showing on Nick Jr. Channel.
Really, that is awesome! I now Gulla Gulla Island Still comes on at like four in the morning.