Nickelodeon Changing its Logo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*sigh* is it rully necessary to change the logo? you don't need to fix something that isn't broken.
That's what we keep saying about these Beta Channels on YouTube, but do they ever listen to us? Nooo...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think we can all safely say, without fear of contradiction, that at one point, all of us, as kids, wanted to be covered in that glorious green slime. :big_grin:
Oh yes, I think you are right 100% on that! And even as a kid I was the biggest neat freak - but I still thought it would be awesome to get slimed.

I got slimed in 1997.
Aaron that's awesome!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did anyone else besides me get a kick out of Danny Tamberelli flinging his shaggy head of slimy hair back towards the audience, whenever he got slimed on Figure It Out?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
well, at least they arent changing the spelling like SciFi. Ugh:rolleyes:

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
Apparently you actually can get slimed at the Nick hotel and on the Nick cruise.I really think that sliming would be uncomfortable, gooey, hard to clean up, but fun.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! What is up with that? SyFy? Really?
I don;t even want to go there. The niche channel is dead... Cartoon network doesn't want to show cartoons, movie networks have original programming while original programming (or TV rerun channels) air movies. It's all turning into the same mushy brown bland porridge of lameness... and we pretty much got like about a year... I'll give it a year and a half before they regulate the heck out of the Coca-Cola internet Nike Shoes so it will be just as New Dominos Philly Cheesesteak Pizza rigid as television.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And TV Land doesn't want to play classics anymore... and they dare to wonder why their ratings keep slumping!